Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Rude shop assistants...

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    After reading your postings, I'm begining to wonder - do you work, or have you ever worked, in a shop? I doubt it from your posts
    He has worked in loads of shops actually but I do agree that he has thought this through far too much!! James - it doesn't need to be analysed quite as much!
    Originally posted by BumbleBee

He has worked in loads of shops actually but I do agree that he has thought this through far too much!! James - it doesn't need to be analysed quite as much!
    Ah, right. Then I'm amazed at what he's posted. Doesn't he ever have those dumb, mad, customers? Don't they ever get to him and get him down? Don't the ever affect his mood?
    What he's said so far sounds like the typical bollocks that management comes out with. We had someone say "answer the phone with a smile" last year. We didn't smile at them when they said that! :mad:

Mr_Wobble ;)
    I am a shop assistant *ahem* Sales Adviser *ahem* ;) I get £3.98 an hour (at Debenhams) and I bloody love it, you can't wipe the smile off my face!!
    Come and see me, I work on the Lingerie counter ;):lol: No, really I do!! It's top!

Edited because I can't spell :'(
    Originally posted by bad seed
    I smiled (which is rare), and was friendly.

The day goes so much slower if you're a moody cunt.

Ture!!
    Originally posted by bad seed
    I smiled (which is rare), and was friendly.

The day goes so much slower if you're a moody cunt.

True!!!
    Originally posted by Mobily's Ghost
    Outgoing = at ease in talking to others. So you are more willing to open up, to chat confidently and to hopefully smile in doing so.

You disagree that, generally speaking, outgoing, bubbly people might be more inclined to smile?

Hey, I don't want to have an argument. I am just putting my opinions across. :)

I do not see that those attribures make you happier which is the source of any willingness to smile........