Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Ring on penis

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
This one is hard to word!

Have any of you fellas got a lumpy ring like semi circle anywhere on your penis, underneath the skin? I have on on the left of my penis about half way down the shaft - It only turned up a few years back once I was sexually active.

What the damn hell is it?

Comments

• Options
    Sounds lovely.
  • Options
    Re: Ring on penis
    Originally posted by Sir Cum

Have any of you fellas got a lumpy ring like semi circle anywhere on your penis, underneath the skin? I have on on the left of my penis about half way down the shaft - It only turned up a few years back once I was sexually active.

No but I've got a thick blue vein!

C@cks aren't pretty, but functional.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Ring on penis
    Originally posted by mat3x

Ooh...some are. i've seen some that are. :yes: very suckable :yum:
  • Options
    Forgot to say Cummy....I never seen/felt anything like that on a guy. I'd get to a doctors if it's worrying you.
  • Options
    when i saw the title of this thread i thought it was going to be about those rings strippers and the like put on to make them look bigger.

but it's not so.....

i agree with everyone else here. if you're really worried about it go to your local friendly GP. hope it all turns out well!
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    if you're concerned the best thing to do is get it checked out.
  • Options
    Nope, don't have anything like that. A few veins, and that's about it. Are you sure it isn't a vein?

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    1) Im not worried about it. Its painless and has been there ages.

2) It is hard to describe. It kinda goes around the left hand side of my cock but only half way, it only shows up when its hard, it kinda isn't obvious until the skin pulls back and forth as it remains staitonary.

3) My cock is VERY suckable.
  • Options
    Re: Ring on penis
    Originally posted by Sir Cum

I think it may be just a change of colour to the skin which happens with age. I've noticed that some guys have normal colour skin elsewhere but their genitals are quite dark to varying degrees. E.g. one of my friends had quite pink genitals before his teens - now has quite a dark penis.

Your foreskin may have changed colour slightly at the tip. Then when your foreskin is retracted down the shaft because of your erect penis, it may well look like a ring around your cock.

I don't think its anything to worry about but check it out with the doc if you are worried.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Ring on penis
    Originally posted by mat3x

No but I've got a thick blue vein!

Speak for yourself! Mine is gorgeous!!!! :D

And very suckable. :yum:
  • Options
    My b/f has nothing like that!!

Not to scare you or anything - but it sounds like an infection in one of your veins of some sort - it might even be a benine tumor - so GO TO THE DOCTOR and get checked out - the best would be to go to a urologist(sp)!!

You don't want to mess around with your penis as you have only one!
  • Options
    No dicks are suckable :yuck:
  • Options
    Originally posted by slinkyGirl1
    My b/f has nothing like that!!

Not to scare you or anything - but it sounds like an infection in one of your veins of some sort - it might even be a benine tumor - so GO TO THE DOCTOR and get checked out - the best would be to go to a urologist(sp)!!

You don't want to mess around with your penis as you have only one!

I think if it was that bad, some of us blokes would know exactly what it is. I reckon you may need to check it out but I wouldn't lose sleep over it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by angelbabe
    No dicks are suckable :yuck:

Ah, now you see, you've probably not been exposed to good quality dicks. It's like drinking cheap red wine. You do it 'cos you think everyone else does it but you don't really enjoy it. And then suddenly you come across a great bottle that puts drinking red wine under a whole new light. My suggestion to you is to go out there and suck as many cocks as you can (hey, if you do that many you may even get to suck mine! You are just down the road in Plymouth after all!). Soon you'll have that great blowjob epiphany and you'll never look back ...

:D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Teagan

Ah, now you see, you've probably not been exposed to good quality dicks. It's like drinking cheap red wine. You do it 'cos you think everyone else does it but you don't really enjoy it. And then suddenly you come across a great bottle that puts drinking red wine under a whole new light. My suggestion to you is to go out there and suck as many cocks as you can (hey, if you do that many you may even get to suck mine! You are just down the road in Plymouth after all!). Soon you'll have that great blowjob epiphany and you'll never look back ...

Ok then :eek2: No thanks I'm happy with my boyfs dick :)
  • Options

The only dick she needs is her boyfriends (mine) and as for being down the road well that's great but i happen to be living with her!
    As for (quality) dick well yeh maybe you have? but try not to wear it on your head!

Thankyou Slinky
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr. Slinky

The only dick she needs is her boyfriends (mine) and as for being down the road well that's great but i happen to be living with her!
    As for (quality) dick well yeh maybe you have? but try not to wear it on your head!

Thankyou Slinky

:lol: Why did I have a feeling you wouldn't like this :D
  • Options
    Not that i remember.

But there is that thing where you can implant little beads under the skin so that you get a lump kinda thing texture. It's supposed to feel better for the girls....greedy people...:crazyeyes
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mr. Slinky

Thankyou Slinky

Erm ..... ? I was only teasing guys!!! Surely you both could tell that I wasn't being serious.

Chill!

• Options

Erm ..... ? I was only teasing guys!!! Surely you both could tell that I wasn't being serious.

Chill!

Yeh we knew don't worry :D