Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Cleaning up??

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Bandit4911

It doesnt have to be his own!!!:naughty: :eek2:

What you mean another mans or the chicks???:confused:
    Originally posted by slinkyGirl1

What you mean another mans or the chicks???:confused:

BOTH :eek: :D

BOTH :eek: :D

Thanks - you have just put me off my lunch!!!:yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

Thanks - you have just put me off my lunch!!!:yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck: :yuck:

Hey, you know what they say...................dont knock it till youve tried it :rolleyes:

No i have never met a man that likes to east his own cum!!!!:yuck:

I have...loads of my ex's have. i've known ones lick it up completely when they cum on me. Others will only lick me out after they've cum cos it's mixed with mine as well. But only really come across one or two who wouldn't at least taste their own. Pisses me off when a guy won't kiss you after you've given them a blow job.

Good for you It aint easy. Im totally and madly in love with my gf and wouldnt swap her for anything, but shes not as adventurous as me.

Luckily I tried lots before I knew her, particularly when I was married. (cream pie story there!!! )

i've done most things, it's just nice to have someone who will still do them all and will experiment with anything else, albeit strap ons or whatever....(I can't wait to get a job and some money again...shopping time. ;) )
    Originally posted by crescendo
    We use condoms about half the time, so there isn't any need for me to clean up, but he'll go in the bathroom and clean himself up.

The times when we don't use a condom, he'll bust on my stomach and then we go to the bathroom and clean each other up. Teamwork. :D

Or there's rare occasions when I'll take it in my mouth(I have no problem doing that, but he usually ends up busting on my tummy), then I go in the bathroom and spit it out and brush my teeth while he cleans up.

THAT WASN'T CRESCENDO! That was me. Oops. :p Ah well. Funny thing if it had been from him, huh?? :D
    Originally posted by Kerrileigh
    THAT WASN'T CRESCENDO! That was me. Oops. :p Ah well. Funny thing if it had been from him, huh?? :D
    OMG, I had to delete that one. When is thesite gonna sort this problem out?
    :lol::lol::lol:

I still can't get over how funny that would have been coming from crescendo!