Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Cleaning up??

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ths might be a bit of a graphic question but, here i go anyway .....

When you have finished having sex - without condoms - is there alot of cleaning up to do??

See with me most of the stuff runs out and makes a mess - if i don't catch it with some loo roll that is.

Thanks all!!

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    oh god yes i hate that!
    it just never seems to stop coming out for me...nearly always have to have a bath or shower straight after
    Yeah it always happens. If it really bothers you then put a towel down underneath you before you have sex...
    It doesn't bother me - i just find it funny how in the movies they do the deed and either get dressed of go to sleep or cuddle.

It is a bit unrealistic, but anyway - *I KNOW THAT IT IS THE MOVIES*

it also make it difficult for quickies in naughty areas!!:p
    hehe yeah...but then again there's nothing really to stop you going to sleep or cuddling...it's just a bit messier!!
    :lol: And then wake up int he moring with dried cum all over you!!!:yuck:

edited cause i cant type!!
    I'm quite happy to wake up with dried cum on me. Ah well what can I say. Have a shower in the morning anyway so what the hell. But yeah, it's the same for everyone. Obviously amounts vary, but the more you have sex the less the mess, so there is another benfit of plenty of sex. ;)
    i dnt understand? what do you mean the more you have sex the less mess? does the amount of cum reduse if you have sex everyday?
    Originally posted by Zella
    i dnt understand? what do you mean the more you have sex the less mess? does the amount of cum reduse if you have sex everyday?

Well if you fuck 4 times in one day and he cums each time, the amount of the load will be less then when he first came.

You need time to restock the sperm pile. The time amount differs with age and person
    Too some extent yes, but it is more noticeable the more times you have sex in a day. A guy only creates sperm at a certain rate a day. If you keep using that, he is bound to have less and less he is able to release. Whereas if he hasn't had sex/masturbated for a while he has more he needs to release when he does.
    Yeh and you can feel it really warm running out it's pretty gross but then again it's only natural and it doesn't bother me that much :)
    Yeah i hate when it starts running down your leg. i just hold my fanny with my hand and then wash my hand.

to stop it still running out 10 mins later just pop a tampon in!
    could always get him to go down on you afterwards hehe...
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    Urgh that's something I know adam wouldn't do!
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner

hehe...my fella does that, although it's usually too late to stop the wet patch as the majority runs out as soon as he withdraws. Ah well.
    Originally posted by piggin21
    Yeah i hate when it starts running down your leg. i just hold my fanny with my hand and then wash my hand.

to stop it still running out 10 mins later just pop a tampon in!

oooooh thats a good idea
    I'm afraid peeps if you read the leaflet that comes with the tampons you shouldnt use a tampon at any other time apart from when you are having your period.:)
    Yeah, i hate it when you're left to clean up the wet patch, it's really gross! :yuck:

Now i've been with my boyfriend quite a while we tend to use condoms for the convenience of catching the mess. :)
    this is one question i have never heard being asked. ever. this site is class. something new to think about, lol. :chin: :yeees:

and i've never done it without a condom so i don't really have anything worthwhile to add to this thread. sorry.
    Originally posted by Kazbo

hehe...my fella does that, although it's usually too late to stop the wet patch as the majority runs out as soon as he withdraws. Ah well.

Ahhhh cream pie..............lurrrrvly :naughty:
    hmm quite a good trick is to make sure that when you finish, you are on top and then gently slide him out of you whilst kissing (ie distracting) him and therefore letting the majority drip all over him

;)
    Why would you need to distract him? I quite like it.......its all part of the experience!
    Originally posted by Bandit4911

Ahhhh cream pie..............lurrrrvly :naughty:

:yes: and I sure as hell don't complain. :naughty:

But he's as bad as me at trying and lking everything...think I've found my perfect sexual partner here...hehe!
    Good for you :D It aint easy. Im totally and madly in love with my gf and wouldnt swap her for anything, but shes not as adventurous as me.

Luckily I tried lots before I knew her, particularly when I was married. :o (cream pie story there!!!:eek2: )
    had a guy once who liked to lick me clean after shooting his load....do many guys like that?
    Originally posted by candy
    hmm quite a good trick is to make sure that when you finish, you are on top and then gently slide him out of you whilst kissing (ie distracting) him and therefore letting the majority drip all over him

;)

Been there done that , another trick is if he is on top and he pulls out to cum on your tummy - let him and then sit up and giver him a hug!!!!:lol: He ends up with it all over himself!!
    had a guy once who liked to lick me clean after shooting his load....do many guys like that?

Yep..................and if she likes it too I LOVE it :D
    Originally posted by Bandit4911

Yep..................and if she likes it too I LOVE it :D

oh is that the whole cream-pie thing!!
    sorry i am quite slow today

No i have never met a man that likes to east his own cum!!!!:yuck:

oh is that the whole cream-pie thing!!
    sorry i am quite slow today

Yep, it sure is. Some girls really love it others hate the idea.
    I like to do it and if it works for her all the better ;)
    Originally posted by slinkyGirl1

No i have never met a man that likes to east his own cum!!!!:yuck:

It doesnt have to be his own!!!:naughty: :eek2: