Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

They Call me Ugly

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
The guys at my shcool tease me. The ones that have asked me out where ethier gross or tricked me. I hate it. I'm 13 years old and I'm in the 8th grade. I really want a boy I can relate too. I'm not popular and only have like 5 friends. I know it is a good number though. Please help me.:cool:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hey don't worry!!

When i was in school , i had no boyfriend and was also teased - but it left me with more time to be myself!!

Enjoy being single and have fun with your friends - i know that this is going to be hard but it will pay off! Men don't want needy girls , they want confident sexy and fun to be with girls- and when you stop trying so hard and stop looking the men will come!!

When i was 17 i went to a party and thought to my self that tonight i want to meet somebody and guess what , i DIDN'T !!
    The next night i went to another party at the same house and thought to my self i am going to enjoy this party for my friend (It was a farewell party for her) and just have fun - anyway alot of drinking and aprtying later i met someone and to this day we are still together 3 years and 5 months later , living together and very happy!!

Well good luck and remember enjoy yourself!!
    Hi there at 13 you don't need a boyfriend. You just need plenty of male and female friends. Enjoy the single life whilst you can. One day some handsome guy will come your way and sweep you off your feet. But until he does enjoy yourself.
    you dont need boyfriends at 13. trust me guys are nasty, malicious and sex obsessed most of the time.

These guys saying you are ugly aren't saying you are ugly because you are ugly, it's because they enjoy seeing you get upset. It's sick and twisted I know....

Though if you just want to chat feel free to PM me anytime....
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    you dont need boyfriends at 13. trust me guys are nasty, malicious and sex obsessed most of the time.
    I agree, wait until they grow up a bit more, they're not worth it right now.
    Hey hunny dont worry, your only 13 you dont need a boyfriend! Im gonna tell ya what happend to me, and trust me it was sooo funny. At school i was in the middle group, u know not the popular group, and not the unpopular group, but 2 of my mates were alot prettier than me, so they got all the attention. Anyway couple of yrs ago i was in a pub in my local town, and this bloke came up to me, (he used to go out with one of my mates, never ever said a word to me @ school, and used to take the piss out of everything we did) so anyway i saw him and he saw me, he came over, started chatting and i asked him who he was, should of seen his face! He was like 'God dont u remember im charlie from school' god did i laugh, i played stupid and said i couldnt remember him! Oh what fun!!! Dont worry bout them teasing, dont let them see it upsets you, cos if you do they will do it even more, Hope u get on okay x
    I was a right geek at school, for I always did my work and attended every lesson.

I was also shy and could barely chat to a female without going red. So unsurprisingly I did not have a girlfriend at school, yet that did not phase me at all: I was oblivious to relationships!

I am sure that you are not ugly, so ignore such comments.

As aforementioned, you are nice and young so take full advantage of your youth before becoming involved in a relationship. Naturally, there is nothing wrong with it at your age, but perhaps a friendship would be equally good.
    Listen, I have learnt a secret. Girls are very powerful when they know how to do it right. So if you act desperate you lose the power (not saying you act desperate just that.. ah anyway...) but actlike you dont give a damn and then the guys will be intimidated bby youl. Makes you much more desirable...

Like the "i want what i cannot have"

all girls do it when they are older, they learn to have guys jumping through hoops for them...
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    act like you dont give a damn and then the guys will be intimidated by you. Makes you much more desirable...
    Like the "i want what i cannot have"

I find the 'I don’t give a damn' attitude a big turn-off, for it normally results in the woman being unfriendly. If, of course, she was obviously being sarcastic or in another distinct way appearing as though she was kidding, then that might be acceptable.

I think that general friendliness and chattiness is the best way forward, with subtle and discreet romantic connotations as required.
    Originally posted by Mobily's Ghost
    I was a right geek at school, for I always did my work and attended every lesson.
    That doesn't make you a geek!!
    That doesn't make you a geek!!

Sadly it usually does to small minded people, (normally thick as shit people as well ironically enough)