Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

moving on (and on and on)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
im feeling a bit crap at the moment, do you ever think that everyone moves on except you?

ok, so i went out with one person for nearly a year, saw someone for about 3 weeks and another for around the same time. and i broke all 3 times off bcos i knew it was best in the long run, and i dont still have feelings for them or anything like that. its just theyre all in new relationships now and it feels weird? like they've moved on and i havent.

rahh i dont know what to do! i know i dont have to get someone new to prove to myself that i have moved on. i just feel crap! help! :crazyeyes

'i used to love sex
now i only love kieren'

TCTC

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Know what u mean hun, but trust me things will work out for you, i got dumped twice in a month last month, now my life couldnt be better! Made a hole new bunch of mates, and currently seeing someone i used to go to school with, so things do work out it the end x
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Awwww :( don't worry, I know how you feel.

Go out with your friends, have a laugh, enjoy life and get out in the world to make your life exciting and remind yourself how much fun you can have. Then you won't need to worry about your ex's.

Everyone does get down if they feel their ex is having more fun than them, or in a relationship before they are etc, but trust me I found that as soon as I thought to myself 'screw this for a laugh, i'll show 'em whose life is better!' ....it worked :)