Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Women...so confusin

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hey People,

I split up with my long term girlfriend a few months ago n of course being myself i have been playing the happy go luck single male routine again now. One thing that was clear wiv my old girlfriend was that before we hooked up she flirted so much n made it clear that she liked me. However, i seem to get these same flirty signals from girls at school (not all of them im not that much of a stud lol!) like slyly holding hands, cudling the touch feely shit u know. I was at a club wiv one of the girls who i felt had made it quite obvious she liked me so i tried it on wiv her n she jus wasn't interested at all. So i pose the question to all the ladies on the board. when you flirt with men all the time does it mean you like them or would you flirt wiv a platonic friend in the same way but never be attracted to them?

Peaceout

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    hmm. I do flirt with alot of my male friends, mainly just verbal stuff but occasionally more aswell. And yes, i do flirt quite heavily with lads i wouldnt consider as anymore than just friends. Infact, sometimes i flirt with them more than lads i like because im too scared to actually flirt with them, but still want them to notice me and the fact im available... it's messed up. :rolleyes:
    I flirt too much apparently! which has got me into problems before.... Just cos i flirt with someone, it dont necessarily mean i *like* them, a lot of the guys i flirt with are just mates and that's all they will ever be!
    Apparently I flirted with my current boyfriend a lot when we were just friends. So he says - looking back I believe him. But I thought we were just friends mucking about when we were just friends. Now things have progressed and I'm really happy.
    Yer i think lots of girls flirt with their mates...i must admit i do :flirt: :yes: