Home Sex & Relationships
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

no big difference to me

last night i did it with out a jonny,
ive heard people on the site say that sex with out one is sooooooooo much better than with, but it didnt really feel different. the only diference was that there was a wet patch on the bed from the ...*coughs*spillage..that i was made to sleep in due to the singleness of his bed.

what im trying to ask is...
is it really all that different for any of you guys? or once again am i just a big weirdo?
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i'm not a bloke so i can't answer your question but i have to say i hate sleeping in the wet patch! it's minging! so glad he has a double bed now. never going to sleep in my bed again.
  • Options
    It is better without one, but you have to wear one unless it's with a long term partner.

Ever thought of convincing him to sleep in the wet patch? After all, he made it ;):p
  • Options
    i would have made him sleep in the wet patch but by the time i realised that it was wet he had already rolled over and gone to sleep!!!:lol::lol: typical man!
  • Options
    omigod! sooo typical. falls straight asleep! why do you do that?! (you being all the men out there)
  • Options
    Originally posted by eefs
    omigod! sooo typical. falls straight asleep! why do you do that?! (you being all the men out there)

Why fall asleep when you can do it again?
  • Options
    that's exactly what i think, but evidently not what all men think!!
  • Options
    Well, I reckon it feels better, so there. And I can't remember the last time I've ever rolled over and gone to sleep straight afterwards. I'd have to be absolutely exhausted from a long day before feeling like doing that (even then I probably wouldn't).

EssEmm. You both make the wet patch. It takes the two of you to make all that wetness. So there.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    It does feel better for both people without. It's just soo much nicer. Or I think so anyway. had sex without with my fella for the first time on Monday and we both enjoyed it so much more than with one on.

yes I know i've not been with him long enough to really be at that stage, but never mind. It was a choice we both made. When we were just sleeping together we were always well behaved and particular about it. Just now we're together we decided that we trust each other. I dunno, prob foolish but never mind, as far as we both know we're clean hey hum. :lol:

And yes as Wobble said, you do both make the wet patch so take it in turns to sleep in it. :p Or if you've been on top, make sure you lean forward and let it run out on him first. ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kazbo
    Or if you've been on top, make sure you lean forward and let it run out on him first. ;)

Hahahaha :D Brilliant :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by EssEmm

Hahahaha :D Brilliant :D

Just be warned it doesn't go down to well. ;) But it's fun all the same. :lol:
  • Options
    I can't see how it can be better for a girl without one other than it being in her mind that "He is fucking me without a condom!" and the fact he can cum inside her is also a turn on to most girls. But other than that I can't imagine a girl feeling any different down there if the bloke has a jonny on or not.
  • Options
    It does feel different to me, but I can't describe how...and yeah, it may all just be psychological like Sir Cum said...
  • Options
    Sir Cum, course it feels different. Skin rubbing against you or a piece of latex...hmm let me think. :rolleyes: The total feeling is different, a lot's to do with the friction created by the different materials.

But then there is the phsycologica side, just that bit naughtier an more risks.

And you can't beat the feeling when a guy shoots if it's a really intense orgasm...mmm. :D
  • Options
    Sir Cum, course it feels different. Skin rubbing against you or a piece of latex...hmm let me think. :rolleyes: The total feeling is different, a lot's to do with the friction created by the different materials.

Thats bullshit and you know it. Its psychological.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Sir Cum

Thats bullshit and you know it. Its psychological.

Not at all. I can't stand the feeling of condoms at all. they annoy the hell out of me. Just feels wrong with. But then i've had sex more times without than I have with so maybe thats why.

Psychological side really only for m comes when thinking about how sex is intimate and two people coming together and feeling each other, but there's something in the way not letting that happen.
  • Options
    I have had full sex (i.e. ejaculation) both with and without a condom, and I have never noticed a distinct difference. Indeed, I will always wear a condom in order to decrease the risk of catching a potentially dangerous disease.

It is important to realise – and respect – that two people might have had different experiences and thus might have different views. No one is the same so we cannot and should not be stereotypical, but rather merely disclose our own personal experiences for the consideration of the reader.
  • Options
    I think it feels alot better without, feeling the bloody condom go in and it is grim it seems tighter, it doesn't slide so easy or anything :yuck: Plus I love him coming in me.
  • Options
    Yep, prefer without, no matter what the type/brand always cuts down what the man feels. I just love that warm wet feeling!
  • Options
    For people who don't like condoms, try using Astroglide lubricant. It's a bit expensive but I think it's worth it and you soon forget you're using a condom. You can order it from the web quite easily - I couldn't find it in any shops (maybe Ann Summers).
  • Options
    Urgh, lubricant is just as bad!
  • Options
    Originally posted by angelbabe
    Urgh, lubricant is just as bad!
    :confused: whats wrong with lube?
  • Options

:confused: whats wrong with lube?

I just don't like it, it's messy and it stinks.
  • Options

I just don't like it, it's messy and it stinks.

Fair enough...but can be damn useful too. :naughty:
  • Options
    Re: no big difference to me
    Originally posted by Zella
    last night i did it with out a jonny,
    ive heard people on the site say that sex with out one is sooooooooo much better than with, but it didnt really feel different. the only diference was that there was a wet patch on the bed from the ...*coughs*spillage..that i was made to sleep in due to the singleness of his bed.

what im trying to ask is...
    is it really all that different for any of you guys? or once again am i just a big weirdo?

I think it's better without.
    :mad: I always end up having a wet patch on my side of the bed, so annoying!
  • Options
    Yeah but Astroglide doesn't smell of anything and isn't sticky and to me it's just like real "girl juice". I'm not trying to sell btw, it's just quite good really.
  • Options
    Originally posted by The Philosopher
    Yeah but Astroglide doesn't smell of anything and isn't sticky and to me it's just like real "girl juice". I'm not trying to sell btw, it's just quite good really.

I've only tried some cheap shit I was handed as a freebie on valentines day by some guy in college :o
  • Options

I've only tried some cheap shit I was handed as a freebie on valentines day by some guy in college :o

Ah that sort of stuff is horrid. Nah get some proper stuff. i've never used astroglide, but I'm quite happy with KY, although it can be a bit sticky.
  • Options
    I don't feel any difference, but I do prefer it with a condom. Just because he last longer and it's a much easier clean up task. Also because if he doesn't use one, he'll bust on my stomach(I'm on the pill, but wereally don't want me getting pregnant) and I've got to clean that up as well.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kerrileigh
    Also because if he doesn't use one, he'll bust on my stomach(I'm on the pill, but wereally don't want me getting pregnant) and I've got to clean that up as well.

That can be a right turn on, although you got to be in the mood to be covered in it :D
  • Options
    there's a mood for getting covered in it? i can't think of that at all. i can't even wipe my hand in him after i'm done :naughty: . it's his own and even he doesn't want it on him! have to sort the boy out. take one for the team! lol.