Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

for fucks sake

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I'm getting seriously annoyed at some of the comments aimed at me. I can understand you voicing your opinions, but everyone doesn't have to voice them in some sort of offensive way. So stop it. Or I will leave. *thinks*. Not like you'd care.

Comments

• Options
    *yawns*And I'm getting seriously annoyed at some of your comments.
  • Options
    *worlds smallest violin playing just for you*
  • Options
    What's going on? Did I miss something?! :confused:
  • Options
    Re: for fucks sake
    Originally posted by chaos_insomniac
    I'm getting seriously annoyed at some of the comments aimed at me. I can understand you voicing your opinions, but everyone doesn't have to voice them in some sort of offensive way. So stop it. Or I will leave. *thinks*. Not like you'd care.

If this is refering to the other thread, why not follow them up in there so people will actually have a clue what you're talking about?

Ain't noone been particularly hard on you though. Overreacting maybe?
  • Options
    First off I'm an insecure person. Secondly I have been totally slagged off in the past, and I'm sending this as a warning, I feel it might end up happening again, no thanks to shukes and keizo. Thirdly I want to leave but I don't want to at the same time:eek2:
  • Options
    Re: Re: for fucks sake
    Originally posted by Mist

Overreacting maybe?

Our chaos? Overreacting? Never.
  • Options
    Everyone just grow up. If you don't like him leave him alone. No need to keep making stupid little digs at him :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: for fucks sake
    Originally posted by evilemsie

Our chaos? Overreacting? Never.

:rolleyes: Just because you're pissed of because I give a shit about you and your problems.:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by HunnyPot
    Everyone just grow up. If you don't like him leave him alone. No need to keep making stupid little digs at him :rolleyes:

Sorry but noone has made any stupid little digs yet. That's what I've been trying to say.
  • Options
    ummm hello? Keizo and shukes teaming up on me in the same way jellygirl and black hole sun did a while back? People calling me a shit-stirrer? No, no digs at all:rolleyes:
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: for fucks sake

:rolleyes: Just because you're pissed of because I give a shit about you and your problems.:rolleyes:

If you care then stop adding to them...
    And Mist, I have been making digs, so speak for yourself.
  • Options
    thanks to shukes and keizo.

No need to thank me, really.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: for fucks sake

Ahh buggery. :p
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: for fucks sake

In what way am I adding to them?
  • Options
    ummm hello? Keizo and shukes teaming up on me in the same way jellygirl and black hole sun did a while back? People calling me a shit-stirrer? No, no digs at all:rolleyes:

Chaos! Grow up! Get over it!
    Are you going to let a fucking TEACHER cause this much fuss just because you feel the urge to carry it on furthur in a bid to win sympathy? Nobody called you a shit-stirrer, the only one who used that word was myself and I amde damn sure in the post that I didn't call you oen because I knew you'd bring it up and try to make it seem like to whole wide world is out to get you. Which is actually pathetic. And his name is Kiezo.

So ummm bye bye :wave:
  • Options

Uh, teaming up on you? What have I ever actualy said to you thats been an insult? Please, give me one example of a "dig" I've made at you. I don't understand you, some of the stuff you say is so absurd it's like you just make it up on the spot. Now that's not my fault, its yours, and just because you've got problems doesn't mean you can go around accusing everyone of being against you just because they don't think in exactly the same way as you do. Grow up.
  • Options
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: Re: for fucks sake

In what way am I adding to them?

I've got PMT and right now immature little twats like you tend to piss me off a lot.
    I can remember one time that I did try to help you by letting you speak to a friend of mine who ahs had so much trouble with his coming out, because I thought he might be able to help, adn all you did was talk down to him because he was a year younger than you. People always try to help you adn then you 1) Post a topic that irritates some people and then 2) Post another one guaranteed to raise more animousity towards you. Don't pick fights with people who are in a worse mood than you, you won't win. You're ungrateful and you expect the world to come running to your needs. That 'its not fair' comment was priceless. Drop this while some people still think you have some kind of point because otherwise it is really, really sad. Get a fucking grip.
  • Options
    Keizo and shukes teaming up on me in the same way jellygirl and black hole sun did a while back?

Teaming up on you? We had the same opinion for fuck sake, and we were pointing out why you were, well, wrong.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Shukes

Uh, teaming up on you? What have I ever actualy said to you thats been an insult? Please, give me one example of a "dig" I've made at you. I don't understand you, some of the stuff you say is so absurd it's like you just make it up on the spot. Now that's not my fault, its yours, and just because you've got problems doesn't mean you can go around accusing everyone of being against you just because they don't think in exactly the same way as you do. Grow up.

you called me stupid several times. I get offended easily. I can't *help* that.
  • Options
    You know what? Should I really care? You all wanna slag me off then fine. I really shouldn't care, that would just provoke you more by me being offended. Well sorry for opening my fucking mouth.
  • Options

I get offended easily. I can't *help* that.

In that case, try walking about for the rest of your life with a sign around your neck that reads 'Please don't insult me - I get offended easily'.
  • Options
    *Offers refreshments for those involved in the tiresome and seemingly endless battle.*
  • Options

you called me stupid several times. I get offended easily. I can't *help* that.

No I didn't. I said that your OPINION was stupid, ONCE. You're a liar.
  • Options
    I really shouldn't care

Fianlly, you're learning.
    Well sorry for opening my fucking mouth.

It's OK, you don't need to appologise.
  • Options
    if u dont like it just leave! god! whing whing whing, moan moan moan
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mobily's Ghost
    *Offers refreshments for those involved in the tiresome and seemingly endless battle.*

thanks luv :)
  • Options
    In that case, try walking about for the rest of your life with a sign around your neck that reads 'Please don't insult me - I get offended easily'.

:lol:
  • Options

thanks luv :)

No problem! Just put come cash into my little box. :rolleyes: :D
  • Options
    Quit Picking on him - He's only having a bad day like any other human being - No one is making you read his posts ~ :mad:
  • Options
    Originally posted by WickedRose
    Quit Picking on him - He's only having a bad day like any other human being - No one is making you read his posts ~ :mad:

There's so much wrong with that I don't know where to start.