Home Politics & Debate
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Michael Moore

2»

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I thought that it was a brilliant film which accurately investigated many different possible causes to the high rates of gun crimes in the US. I'm not ashamed to say that the bit in the middle about the Colombine shooting in the school made me cry, however because of this I'd say it's definately not suitable for young uns.
    I haven't seen any of Michael Moore's work. My dad, who is a liberal democrat says he always has good points in it.

In any case, I think it's important to have voices on the left heard...especially when so many on the right are being heard.

Opinion: more guns don't make me feel safer.

Quite well said if I do say so myself.

Sidebar: just got in from surfing. Awesome today dudes.:cool:
    pnj, this has been said before but I'll say it again. Please stop allowing others to post in your name. I think everyone is growing rather tired of it, especially when they post vitriolic nonsense like that bloke a few days ago. Tell them to get their own username and they will be welcome to join the debates.
    K- They're in summer school and pissed.
    lol. remedial education for the unthinking crowd eh? ;)
    stop others from posting in your name....

that could get me beat up. you could just say...oh it's the dumb jock again and they'll stop. they want to embarass me. I'm known for seeing all sides of events/issues and for getting good grades, for which I work, and they hate me for that.

Oh well....surfs up and I'm NOT in summer school.:cool:
    What??? Are your 'mates' going to beat you up if you change your password and prevent them from posting anymore?

Screw them! Don't know why you gave them a password to start with, but you should change it anyway. I doubt they'll do anything other than stomp the floor. If they want to post so badly they can do so by signing up themselves.
    They aren't friends. I was thinking about coming on here as Monkey Pox. I thought that was the funniest name I ever heard when there was news about this new disease. I pictured someone in the CIA sitting in a room thinking...hmm how can we scare the American public now. I've got it Monkey Pox!