Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

unsophisticated!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i've been sussed in polotics as unsophisticated!!
i never did know which crisps went with witch wine. always did get funny looks when i washed the stuff down with carlsberg special. does it realy show that much?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hehe...erm well is that such a bad thing?:p
    Re: unsophisticated!
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    i've been sussed in polotics as unsophisticated!!
    i never did know which crisps went with witch wine. always did get funny looks when i washed the stuff down with carlsberg special. does it realy show that much?

LMFAO
    Could ave been worse, you could have been washing it down Newkie Brown Ale outta the bottle :lol:
    Ah sod em! I'd rather have 10 unsophisticated converstions with you than one with them.
    I have to say that for the first time ever I have held my own in a politics forum discussion! I am quite proud with my achievement!! It isn't much but.... http://www.thesite.org/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=41782

And I know which thread you are referring too and I think they are bang out of order. Someone has resorted to personal insults against you because he can't see a more constructive way out.
    Originally posted by BumbleBee

And I know which thread you are referring too and I think they are bang out of order. Someone has resorted to personal insults against you because he can't see a more constructive way out.

Which Thread?????

I can feel the urge of moral support for our lovely commorade coming on !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you read the post?

"I actually like the guy even with his lack of sophistication"

Hardly a personal insult.
    Originally posted by Balddog

Did you read the post?

"I actually like the guy even with his lack of sophistication"

Hardly a personal insult.
    Saying you like someone is not an insult I agree but he has taken what you said as a personal insult and personally so would I! If someone told me that I lacked sophistication I would be highly offended. Who are you to judge his level of sophistication?
    psst

It wasnt me. :o
    Originally posted by lovedup

I like you despite your tactless elitism...;)

WOW Im gonna nick that quote. Phew, I dont think you need any help whasoever in the politics forum, specially when you come out with stuff like that :thumb:

Psstt which thread we on about?
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo

Psstt which thread we on about?

Its the 'im appaled' thread that Bumblebee linked to above.
    Originally posted by Balddog

Its the 'im appaled' thread that Bumblebee linked to above.

Ta very muchly :)
    wow ...slow down! thanks for your support but the guy who called me an unsophisticated muppet is one of the few people i have a lot of respect for in there. aladin is another. there are others. sticks and stones and all that. i've actualy apologised ...twice in one day in there!!! not like me i know but ...
    the guy who called me a muppet in one thread and then unsophisticated in another was ok. in the context it was said he wasn't being nasty. i enjoy myself in there and if anything it's me who is throwing insults about. but go on if you must...give em shit! i'm sure they can take it! lolololol. bloody hell man i've had some cracking home made wine tonight. an old dear has given me 8 bottles!!! theres six left.
    Ok, well I feel a bit stupid for sticking up for you then. It just seemed the purpose of this thread was to moan about the treatment you had received which I thought you had every right to do.
    i am the most unsophisticated person you will ever meet.

and i love it :D
    Ok, well I feel a bit stupid for sticking up for you then. It just seemed the purpose of this thread was to moan about the treatment you had received which I thought you had every right to do.
    sorry bumble! it wasn't meant to come across as a moan. bloody hell man thats three apologies in one day!!
    i'm going soft in my dotage...

If someone told me that I lacked sophistication I would be highly offended.

On a lighter note, if someone told me that I lacked sophistication, I'd have to agree. :D Especially if I were in the Politics Forum.