Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Have you ever watched a film..or TV..

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
..and seen either a character with the same personality as your friend, or yourself..and thought WOW! That's...so in so..

mine's are..

..Mr. Big from Sex And The City is my ex boyfriend Paul. Fica :p
..And Samantha from Sex And The City is myself. Well dressed, and horny as buggery.

Comments

• Options
    all the characters in Friends remind me of people! Monica is my mum cos of the obsessive tidying thing and bits of Chandler & Joey remind me of my boyf.
  • Options
    Hence the popularity of these shows (Friends, Sex in the City, Simpsons) The writers take some of the most common characteristics and weave them into the main people. That way, us folks can relate to them.
  • Options
    Yes, I know..cause that's what makes 'em popular..but..it's spooky sometimes..meh. this thread is pants.
  • Options
    My old science teacher used to remind me of that really geeky scientist off the simpsons! :D
  • Options
    I'm probably somewhere between a messed up cross between Johnny Depp from Blo, Howard Marks (Mr Nice, all time greatest smuggler, welsh!!), tom green and STIFFLER!

lol
  • Options
    Mind you, when I'm at work meeting people older than me, I tend to compare them, or more they remind me of characters I went to school with, if you know what I mean..? :confused:
  • Options
    My other half reminds me of Grant Mitchell only without being psycho to the people he loves. :yes:
  • Options
    That`s not to say he`s a psycho!! Just, er, don`t cross him. :o
  • Options
    Ummm *thinks*

I remind myself of the Wizard of Oz.

Because because because because, because of the wonderful things he does :p

We're off to see the Brian, the wonderful Brian of Oz.

:lol: