Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

seasony things

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
what annoys you most about the seasons?
(random I know) I have hayfever and its not even summer......gah!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so I now officially hate spring.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I hate the bitter colness of winter and the extreme heat of summer
    I hate the wasps during summer. Bastards that they are!:mad:
    I like sneezing.

Winter = blooming wind, snows not bad but the wind makes you frrrreeeze.

Summer = Heat - I have had many an encounter with heat exhaustion - not nice :(

Autumn - Windy :( and everythings getting cold :'(

Spring - Often windy, but when it's not its good. Blooming hayfever starting too early...
    I got stung in the bum by one. Sat on it on holiday :crazyeyes
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    midgies.

i hate the horrid little biting mites. they come out on the nicest of summer evenings and ruin everything. grrr ...
    Originally posted by littlemissy
    midgies.

i hate the horrid little biting mites. they come out on the nicest of summer evenings and ruin everything. grrr ...

:lol:

that reminded me of saturday when laura dumped me, anyway at the start of our date (before she dumped me) she was going mental at them. so funny. she said they were crawling in her ears. then she asked me to give her a thorough search to see if there were any left on her. there weren't any that I could find, but she said to me on monday that loads fell out of her hair in the shower :lol:
    I don't like the insects in summer, including pesky flies!

I don't like the wind EVER!

Aside from that, winter is my favourite season - esp. when it snows.
    I hated last summer cos I was pregnant and fat and only had one summer outfit.

I also hate the british summer where it looks great in the morning so you wear skirt, teeny tee and flip flops. Next thing you know its pissing down and you can see your underwear. Or vice versa, you put on winter coat, polo neck and tights under your trousers and by midday the sun is splitting the trees and you've lost 10 pounds through sheer sweat!
    i love the british weather. the hardest for me is a realy hot summer. i don't handle very hot weather very well at all. i love wind and rain. the last two weeks have been very bright sunshine ...warm in the sun a little chilly in the shade. great!
    i love the seasons.
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    i love the british weather. the hardest for me is a realy hot summer. i don't handle very hot weather very well at all. i love wind and rain. the last two weeks have been very bright sunshine ...warm in the sun a little chilly in the shade. great!
    i love the seasons.

:yes:

hot weather is bad