Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Hewwo y'all

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
1) To the...erm....what do we call them? Boss people? Board Kings and Queens? Dom and That Lot? :eek2:
Small yet significant congrats on the whole Crime special :) . I only paid attention to it because I saw I had 1 new message in my inbox and vowed to read it, no matter what it was. so with a bit of a disappointed look on my face that I wasn't actually very popular, I've read it all, and scored 9/16 on that test, go me!

2) To Everybody Else:-
Hiya! wow. I've been away for aaaaages and yet everything is still very sameish. Can't belive Morrocy has kept that av for so damn long. And BeckieBoo, do you have a livejournal now? And special waves go to Mr Moo and Manda, cos you're both great. And Harmless. And...probably mroe people who I can't really remember. Yeah. That's about it. How is everyone?

3) Before you ask, yes, I was bored out of my friggen mind to come back here :p

Comments

• Options
    :wave:

Welcome back hon
  • Options
    Nice to see you about again. :)
  • Options
    Re: Hewwo y'all
    Originally posted by evilemsie

Hiya! wow. I've been away for aaaaages and yet everything is still very sameish. Can't belive Morrocy has kept that av for so damn long. And BeckieBoo, do you have a livejournal now? And special waves go to Mr Moo and Manda, cos you're both great. And Harmless. And...probably mroe people who I can't really remember. Yeah. That's about it. How is everyone?

Moo. :)

Nice to see you back over here, in the land of us fools.
  • Options
    Hiya

:wave:
  • Options
    heyloaaaaaa
  • Options
    yay!!! now when will you come back on msn girl
  • Options
    So it is true what they say? You never really leave. I've heard people compare it to the CIA and the Mob.

Welcome Back. :wave: Your normal padded room has been dusted down. Enjoy your stay! ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by NinjaMaster
    So it is true what they say? You never really leave. I've heard people compare it to the CIA and the Mob.

Welcome Back. :wave: Your normal padded room has been dusted down. Enjoy your stay! ;)

lol! i dream about loony bin cells. bouncy walls would be sooooo groovy.

Moo!

Msnkeeps on buggering my pooter up, so probably never ever. And I tried calling you but I think I need the wherever-your-state-be code number. then it'd be 1 ........... you number, wuddunit?

I used to care, but now i take a pill for that.
    :lol: excellent!
  • Options
    welcome back hun :)
  • Options
    Ellooooo Me Dear :D

Glad you have returned, just make sure you bloody well stay this time :p