Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Who can help?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Does anyone read Q magazine?

Does anyone keep their copies of Q magazine?

I need an article from a few weeks ago, so if anyone can help me I will love them forever / give them sexual favours / buy them a pint (if they live within a 25 mile radius- so I think that rules out everyone bar Becky!)

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Can you not e-mail the editor and ask him/her to send it to you/ They're normally quite good especially if you explain your dog pissed all over your copy!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You would compare the price of sexual favours with the price of a pint? :eek:

    I trust the £2.30 price tag does not reflect your performance between the sheets!?! :p
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by RamnoR
    I trust the £2.30 price tag does not reflect your performance between the sheets!?! :p
    Where the hell do you live for a pint to cost you £2.30?? :eek: :eek:

    I am appalled that anyone would even consider paying that for a pint! What are you drinking.... liquid gold????!!

    As for your question - please do not question my sexual performance. The pint would be for anyone who would prefer a pint to a good seeing too!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by BumbleBee

    Where the hell do you live for a pint to cost you £2.30?? :eek: :eek:

    I am appalled that anyone would even consider paying that for a pint! What are you drinking.... liquid gold????!!

    As for your question - please do not question my sexual performance. The pint would be for anyone who would prefer a pint to a good seeing too!

    Sunny Lincolnshire. Some are £2.50! :eek: I guess when you live in the arseholes of nowhere they whack 20% on everything!

    Who the hell in their right mind would prefer a pint to a good shag?!? Well if you was a right munter I suppose you would. Or if the person was gay. Not that there's anything wrong with being gay. Not that i am gay. I'll just shut up now. :eek2:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by RamnoR


    Sunny Lincolnshire. Some are £2.50! :eek: I guess when you live in the arseholes of nowhere they whack 20% on everything!

    Jeez, that is harsh! It costs £1.45 for a pint of ale and £1.90 for the girly lager fosters. Ok, so Stella is £2.10 in one of my locals but in the other it is only £1.80!!

    I don't drink lager though, I don't drink any alcohol!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by BumbleBee
    I don't drink lager though, I don't drink any alcohol!

    :eek: I don't believe you! What do you do when you're with your mates on a night out? Have orange juice? You must drink some.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by RamnoR


    :eek: I don't believe you! What do you do when you're with your mates on a night out? Have orange juice? You must drink some.
    No I drink pineapple juice actually, or diet coke, and sometimes I may venture on to lemonade and lime!

    As for "nights out" well they're either at my local pub or to a gig to see a local band play - and more often than not my boyfs band, so I have to drive.

    However, I don't drink because I have seen alcohol destroy the lives of a lot of people close to me - it is my choice though and I don't stop anyone else doing it!

    As for getting drunk, hehe, I go hyper from the caffine in coke!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by BumbleBee

    No I drink pineapple juice actually, or diet coke, and sometimes I may venture on to lemonade and lime!

    Pineapple juice? :yuck: Well you make sure you stay off that soda water - it's hard stuff! :rolleyes:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    So, as great as it is to show disbelief at the fact I don't drink, does anyone actually have any Q magazines? I mean, I don't even know which issue the bloody feature is in because I don't read it!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Sorry. I don't read it either. But i used to know someone that does. If that helps. :p
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by RamnoR
    Sorry. I don't read it either. But i used to know someone that does. If that helps. :p
    Well you go and get on the phone to the person you used to know and get me that issue!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    What feature was it that you wanna know about? :confused:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by RamnoR
    What feature was it that you wanna know about? :confused:
    A singer called Dashboard Confessional.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by BumbleBee

    A singer called Dashboard Confessional.

    Tried a Google search?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by RamnoR


    Tried a Google search?
    Well what I really want is the article from Q magazine! I am a huge fan you see.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Who can help?

    .
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: Who can help?
    Originally posted by girl with sharp teeth



    *coughs*

    but i don't have one anyway :p
    Oh darn!
    Well if you don't have a copy I don't have to worm my way out of that one!! Hehe.

    Anyway, I am sorry I forgot about you and David. You were right to mention it. :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Who can help?
    Originally posted by BumbleBee
    so if anyone can help me I will love them forever / give them sexual favours / buy them a pint (if they live within a 25 mile radius- so I think that rules out everyone bar Becky!)

    I will go with the pint......im straight, unless of course you meant share your boyfriend :p

    But sorry Me Dear I cant help ya because i aint got what youre looking for :D
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Re: Who can help?
    Originally posted by BeckyBoo
    I will go with the pint......im straight, unless of course you meant share your boyfriend :p

    He'd be well up for that so don't tempt him, lmao! :p
Sign In or Register to comment.