Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Where is everyone?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
All my mates seem to dispear at the weekend. And all the ones who are around are "busy" (or im too scared to ask or think its pointless!)

Yet another weekend i have alone:(

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Me too darlin.

I woke up and my family have gone out. All me mates are working. Im all alone :D
    Originally posted by LacyMay
    Me too darlin.

I woke up and my family have gone out. All me mates are working. Im all alone :D

Im stuck in a house with my sisters.:rolleyes:

Its just annoying no one ever seems to be around when i wana go out. I havnt been out in weeks:(
    Originally posted by Renzokuken

Im stuck in a house with my sisters.:rolleyes:

Its just annoying no one ever seems to be around when i wana go out. I havnt been out in weeks:(

Hehe cant you do something with them then. To pass the time?

I could probably find someone to go out with if i could be bothered. But i cant!
    I too have little to do today.
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    I'm here. I have very little to do. I am bored. The end :)
    Me too darlin.

i aint :p.
    Originally posted by Tweety

i aint :p.

Hehe me thinks thats a hint :p

Hehe me thinks thats a hint :p

Don't know what you mean :P.
    Gotta getmy arse in gear & get my hair done anyway.:confused:
    im still bored, none of my freinds are online, damn freinds with boyfreinds/social lives/jobs
    Re: Where is everyone?
    All my mates seem to dispear at the weekend. And all the ones who are around are "busy" (or im too scared to ask or think its pointless!)

This sounds just like me. Only one of my friends actually lives in Guildford, and it can be tricky to get him out somewhere and the others just seem to be busy all the time or they do crap things that I don't want to be a part of. I've basically decided that I don't care, but if you really want to spend time with your mates it may be worth looking into the exact reasons why they can't manage it, and maybe challenge them a little if the reasons seem feeble.
    Re: Where is everyone?

wha-? you could have told me! i couldn't find anyone to go shopping with me so ended up not going. we could ahve gone! i need new shoes (theyre fallin apart) but oh no everyone else was busy.....like emma and b watching iain umpiring (why??????????)
    mmm last time i checked i was here, but ill just go make sure

Bah im always alone on the weekends, ever since i moved to college from school ;(
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    i, alas, have nothing to do either. im stuck in a god-forsaken hell hole. im home for 2 weeks and my parents live in the middle of no-where in the highlands where we have sheep for company. no sheep shagging jokes please :p get enough of those from my city friends!
    You here the one about the sheep sha... oh wait you said no jokes doh!
  • littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    Originally posted by Gavman
    You here the one about the sheep sha... oh wait you said no jokes doh!

ha. ha. :rolleyes:

:)
    Re: Re: Where is everyone?
    Originally posted by Pepsi_104

wha-? you could have told me! i couldn't find anyone to go shopping with me so ended up not going. we could ahve gone! i need new shoes (theyre fallin apart) but oh no everyone else was busy.....like emma and b watching iain umpiring (why??????????)

well i would doubt that youd wana go shopping with me anyway usually so didnt bother.

er.....maybe they like cricket? i havnt spoken to emma in afew days its scary!