Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

:'(

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Why can't i just be normal again.:( :(:(

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Why Tweety, whats up? :(
    Originally posted by Miffy
    Why Tweety, whats up? :(

I can't stop crying :(, i'll come back when i can put some words together.:(
    what's up???

I hope your ok tweety. And anyway, we all want to be normal, but no one really is. In fact I'm so abnormal it's scary. Shame there's nothing I can do about it. But I have to learn to live with it. But for some reason I think there is something else bothering you...

You can always pm me if you want (i cleared it out finally hehe)
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    And anyway, we all want to be normal, but no one really is.

Wise and true words Shy Boy.
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Hey Tweety, whats up sweetie? :(

*hugs*

Don't try and be normal, there is no such thing as normal. Be yourself, its the best thing you can be, and you make a good job of it :) Your a fantastic person Tweety, remember that. :)
    Originally posted by JsT
    Hey Tweety, whats up sweetie? :(

*hugs*

:) Your a fantastic person Tweety, remember that. :)

Here Here!!!!
    Tweety – smile your gorgeous smile and think about nice things. You'll be all right. :)

What is 'normal'? Having no emotions and feelings?

Is someone who cares normal? Is someone who feels upset normal? Is someone who loves normal?

I doubt that it would be possible to be 'normal,' but if it was, why would you want to be, for you would have neither feelings nor emotions?
    Ello sweety :)

Your a nice person, i know you have some problems but they wont always be there. One day you'll get past them and you'll wonder why you was so stressed about them.

Dont cry over things you have no control of. We all get angry sometimes (me more than anyone probably!) and when we get stressed its the normal thing to take it out on someone.

When you get stressed have you tried just getting out the house and going for a walk (i dont suggest driving if your in a state)? If you sit in the flat, your just gonna keep thinking of things and seeing things that are gonna get you worked up again. Least if you go for a walk, you get some fresh air and a chance to really clear your head.

Next time you get stressed like this, text me and i'll ring you and you can take it out on me. Or i'll come round and you can kick my head in :)

Keep your chin up though darlin. You always got people here that care and that will help you.

Oh and feel free to always chat to me. Same goes for anyone else...im starting to become quite the agony aunt :D Tis so cool!
    Quote from my LJ....

Why am i so stupid? :(
    I just flipped, Chris said something & i didn't like it & well i flipped, i just smashed a bottle of water up all over the kitchen floor & threw it twice cause wasnt satisfied the first time :'(...kicked everything going :( and said really horrible things to Chris.
    I hate this, i want to be nice again....please let it happen. Or was i just dreaming that i use to be nice?!

Thats whats up^
    Thanks

You guys started me off again crying...only this time it was like awww thanks. Not sure i am what you say i am but thanks anyway. I'm just having a really shit start to the day.:(
    Chris told me to go get my hair done or something to cheer myself up, so i think i might.
    Also getting a digital camera maybe today or tommorow so i can scare you all with it!!!!

*Tries to cheer up, feels loved tho :)*
    Re: Thanks
    Originally posted by Tweety
    You guys started me off again crying...only this time it was like awww thanks. Not sure i am what you say i am but thanks anyway. I'm just having a really shit start to the day.:(
    Chris told me to go get my hair done or something to cheer myself up, so i think i might.
    Also getting a digital camera maybe today or tommorow so i can scare you all with it!!!!

*Tries to cheer up, feels loved tho :)*

Hehe we dont lie...you are what we say dammit!

Hes right though. Do something to cheer yourself up.
    PM or catch me on MSN if you wanna talk Tweety.

*hugs* for you.
    auw babes....its ok to be upset moody wateva it is ur goin thru now....it happens to every1, it'll pass and i'm sure chris'll understand

*hugs*
    Hope your ok Tweety. I don't know what is up but I hope it'll sort itself out. Your well loved on here and we're all here to help.

Macca
    Thanks guys, well i listened to Chris & get my hair done & feel better cept i got a headache.
    I got stripy hair!!!!! I got blonde highlights aaaahhhhhh!
    Might even have a pic later!