Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

sausages...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
i've got such a craving for a suasage butty! none in the fridge. i'm going to have to drive to abergelly to the all nighter....15 bleeding miles away. i've got to have that butty.

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    WALLS


    ;)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    hehehe, i have tescos open all night just 5 mins walk away
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    NO - not walls!! nice sausages with herbs and stuff, I LOVE SUASAGES...Big fat hard skinned sausages from a specialist sausage place with mash and gravy........MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I've got about a pound of sossies in the freezer. Lovely ones made by a trader in a local market. Best tasting sossies I've ever tasted! Occasionaly I get that sausage butty feeling too, but often can't be bothered to defrost 'em.

    Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by byny
    NO - not walls!! nice sausages with herbs and stuff, I LOVE SUASAGES...Big fat hard skinned sausages from a specialist sausage place with mash and gravy........MMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMMM

    you're in wales, therefore i cannot take you seriously.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by big_man_with_a_


    you're in wales, therefore i cannot take you seriously.
    part of the axis of evil!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    part of the axis of evil!
    More like the axis of sheep (or goats). I think one of the prime requirements for being a country in the axis of evil must be the high percentage of goat ownership in the population. Sheep are sort of similar to goats, so therefore Wales must be evil. Therefore we can save the country from evil by eating sheep (or goats if available). I hope those were lamb sausages, Mr Roll? :D

    Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i got my suasages mr wobble! the only meat in them was probably frog or something, with lots of sausage flavouring by ici. but they did the job.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    the only meat in them was probably frog or something, with lots of sausage flavouring by ici.

    Sorry, did you get them from McDonalds then?? :confused:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Miffy


    Sorry, did you get them from McDonalds then?? :confused:

    noooo, McDonalds only do dog and cat entrails with beef flavouring. that way they make nearly 95% profit on each burger :p
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Dreamer3k


    noooo, McDonalds only do dog and cat entrails with beef flavouring. that way they make nearly 95% profit on each burger :p

    Yes, but if they did sausages I`m sure they would be just as Mr Roll described them.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    i got my suasages mr wobble! the only meat in them was probably frog or something, with lots of sausage flavouring by ici. but they did the job.

    Lol. Mmmmmm, frog sausages!!!

    I never have a craving for sausages or anything cos Im a veggie... well sorta, still eat chicken :confused:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by KinkyBoots


    Lol. Mmmmmm, frog sausages!!!

    I never have a craving for sausages or anything cos Im a veggie... well sorta, still eat chicken :confused:
    i'm two thirds vegetarian ...meat and two veg!
    no they weren't mcdonalds suasages. they were petrol station in the middle of nowhere suasages. crap. but they satisified my craving. emily has promised to buiy me some posh ones today.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Mmm, sausages. I like wee willy winkies! They r sooo tasty! :yum:

    Think I'm gonna have to go hunt thru the fridge for some now. :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i bought one when i was walking from a club to my car at 3am. guess i was tired because i threw $20 in the bed of my truck along with the trash. the trash was still there when i got home, but the money wasn't. dammit.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Kerrileigh
    i bought one when i was walking from a club to my car at 3am. guess i was tired because i threw $20 in the bed of my truck along with the trash. the trash was still there when i got home, but the money wasn't. dammit.
    you have suasages in california ...wow!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    you have suasages in california ...wow!

    I`m not at all sure they`re the same as our bangers tho.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Miffy


    I`m not at all sure they`re the same as our bangers tho.
    i'm sure your right. an american sausage will have a kilo of lard arse in it!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I feel I'm being mocked.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Kerrileigh
    I feel I'm being mocked.

    Well that certainly wasn`t my intention. The sausage you`re talking about is like a hotdog, yes? :)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    i'm sure your right. an american sausage will have a kilo of lard arse in it!
    As opposed to ours, which are a lovely mixture of chemicals and mechanicly reclaimed meat (ie lips and arseholes). :crazyeyes:

    I don't bother with cheapo sausages anymore. Got to be decent ones with decent ingredients (just the arseholes will do for me!). :D

    Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Kerrileigh
    I feel I'm being mocked.
    i was in mocking mood. welcome to the assylum kerri.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    The sausage I'm talking about is a bit like a hotdog I guess. But much longer and MUCH fatter and sausage, not hotdog. Very greasy and yummy. Hmmm, I could go for one right now.

    Damn language barrier. Hehe.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    It sounds like a bratwurst. :yum: Oh God, now I really want a proper bratwurst!! Not likely round here. :(
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I don't like sausages :yuck:
Sign In or Register to comment.