Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Addicted to puff

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Me and ex used to smoke 'da herb' most nites, we split a few months ago, but i find i cant give it up, i get stressed if i havent got any, and piss alot of people off with the moods i get in, ne advice on what to do?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Did you smoke the hash in joints with tobacco? I'm guessing that you're more addicted to the nicotine. You're displaying the perfect withdrawl systems of nicotine.
    Altho not physically addictive I reckon it can be mentally addictive.

Its a habit your brain is used to, my advice would be to go cold turkey for a few weeks, see what happens.

:)
    skin up.
    Smoke a bong, you get more value for your money. :D
    I smoke ciggs anyway so it cant be the niccotine. Im doing alright though :) and hey ill lose weight :lol: (bloody munchies)
    It doesnt really matter what it is, be it puff, chocolate or your mainlining pure diamorphine. If you feel its a problem and its causing you to behave erraticly then you should cut down or stop.
    True.

BUT, if you ever get lonely and need someone to smoke with, you know where we are.

When I launch my new website, does anyone think it would be cool if I setup a mashed video confrence where we can all get wrecked together on netmeeting etc...?

Philly.

It doesnt really matter what it is, be it puff, chocolate or your mainlining pure diamorphine. If you feel its a problem and its causing you to behave erraticly then you should cut down or stop.

My thoughts precisly.

For those that are following and care : The quitting plan isn't going great so far. Progress is being made, but i'm not sure how permanant this is. :(
  • DomDom Deactivated Posts: 344 The Mix Regular
    Originally posted by CheeseOnToast
    True.

BUT, if you ever get lonely and need someone to smoke with, you know where we are.

When I launch my new website, does anyone think it would be cool if I setup a mashed video confrence where we can all get wrecked together on netmeeting etc...?

Philly.

It would not be cool. Especially if you use this site to get people involved.
    i get quite cranky if i go without for a while too dont think its an addiction just a body adjustment
    Originally posted by Dom
    It would not be cool. Especially if you use this site to get people involved.

Well you're entitled to your opinion, a lot of others said they thought it would be a good laugh to have a smoke on video confrence.

And I wouldn't use the site to 'organise' anything, I know the rules Dom.

Phil.