Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Argh!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I've had a hard day today. I got in from school at half 3, had to get changed and go straight to work. Then i got asked to do club boom. It's a thing for secondary school kids, which lasts til half 9, so i had to stay on for that, then had to clear up after. The brats, sorry, i mean kids, don't listen to you, and the boys flirt and mouth off at you. I'm also smaller than most of them :(. I didn't get a break, and have only just got in. I'm starving, but don't know what to eat. And i've got a headache and i'm pissed off.
Ok, i think i'm done moaning now :p

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Glad u got that off your chest.
    I would suggest some food, pain killer tablet and then bed. Or have a relaxing bath.

I feel kinda stressed out as well, Hate feeling like this!

hope you feel better:)
    I know how you feel. I woke up at 6 (as usual) so that I could walk the dog, get ready for work, feed the cats. Then at 7.45 I set off on my bike to the train then the train was blooming late, finally got to the next part of my journey...the bus. Got to work just in time and spent the day trying to deal with a difficult employee, fend off nutter customers, re-arrange the library,....did my journey in reverse and then immediately took the dog out again then made dinner.

God knows how packed my days will be when I have a kid!! But I do like my life.

Just wait til you have all the responsibilities of a full time job, partner, house kids and bills!!! :-);)
    Thanks, hope you do too.
    Just wait til you have all the responsibilities of a full time job, partner, house kids and bills!!! :-)

can't wait