Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

French

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Why does everyone hate the French?

Comments

• Options
    Re: French
    Originally posted by RiSe & ShInE
    Why does everyone hate the French?

Because they smell :por is that the Germans?...i'm forgetting...oh no, Germans have hairy armpits! :yuck: :lol:

...Joking...Dont hurt me :nervous: :crying:
  • Options
    Same reason everyone hates the English :p
  • Options
    I don't hate the french.

Although they do give me the impression that theyare smelly sleezy slags :confused: :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Brian Kitten
    Same reason everyone hates the English :p

No, the French aren’t the best Brian.:p ;)

I don’t hate them, just not my flavour of the month right now
  • Options
    I don't hate the French either, i just got the impression from people her that they don't like the french. After they invented a very good way of kissing didn't they. I'm sure you all apreciate that don't you :naughty:
  • Options
    Originally posted by Harmless

No, the French aren’t the best Brian.:p ;)

LMAO, good answer. You win :p

Nah, the French annoy me right now. Not because they are anti-war, but the fact that they are just NO to war, not allowing for logical argument and debate.

Aren't I sounding intelligent :D
  • Options
    'cause, they are vehement, leering perverts with no manners at all. the french are renowned for politeness and manners!? HAR FUCKIN HAR...

i got asked out by a black french man named will who was 42, i was 16 at the time, and he asked my mum for permission to take me out to dinner that night.

i've seen too many french fist fights in the streets of paris involving dogs, and children in prams.

i had a nine year old boy ask me to fuck him.

this was all in broad daylight too.

Paris, on it's own is an evil effin' city.

Therefore, i am willing to be biased and put all my french hatred based on these experiences. thanking you.
  • Options
    I don't hate the French..I just hate their fuckin' pussy Gov't.
  • Options
    I think it is because as a nation they are rude and pompous. There are historical elements to this too (which I am sure you are all aware of..... think many wars inc/ 100 years war).

As individuals they're probably thourghly nice people!
  • Options
    I don't mind the French, in fact I love em. Great food, and passionate. Passion rules. Tho Russia is definitly top noch for me. England has the nicest summer's though, on a summer's day, watching the birds from some isolated hill top with the person you love. Don't think french wine compares.

To be honest I dislike the American brutishness and how they've gone so head-first into this.
  • Options
    As BumbleBee said they are rude, and in historical elemnts as well.
    They're still pissed of not being a super-power, and therefore refuse (most of them) to speak English with tourists.
  • Options
    The stereotypes! :eek:

Does anyone actually believe these steretypes, i worry that you might........
  • Options
    and besides, whats wrong with a rude, foul smelling pervert? :lol

Just kidding, please don't hurt me
  • Options
    going to war without the french is like going to war without your accordian.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Jacqueline the Ripper
    As BumbleBee said they are rude, and in historical elemnts as well.
    They're still pissed of not being a super-power, and therefore refuse (most of them) to speak English with tourists.

Aw come on ...thats just the racist zenophobe in you speaking!!!

If anyone here can explain why the 100 years war has any bearing on the way people feel today then please go ahead, - some uneducated twits have recently decided that the French are shit because their government chose to take a different view to that of the good old US of A,.....pathetic really!!

The French gave the statue of liberty to the US as a present, the US decided to ban french fries...Pathetic.
  • Options
    I've had mixed experiences with French people-most of the ones I've come across are helpful and extremely tolerant of my mother's way of communicating when in a country where she doesn't know the language (waving arms wildly and asking me to talk.) ;)

I have nothing specifically against them. Apart from the fact that the hotel I stayed in whilst in Paris over Christmas smelt a bit funny. :p