Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Website

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
...i wanna create my own website, not really too sure how to go about it though, or what to include. All i know is it's going to take me ages!

So any ideas on what i shoul have on it? So far i thought, pictures, about me...errrm now im kinda stuck! :p

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Main thing about a website is you have to have an idea first. You can't just "make a website" then decide what to put on it. Well, you *can*, but it'll be a shit website.
    Originally posted by Mist
    Main thing about a website is you have to have an idea first. You can't just "make a website" then decide what to put on it. Well, you *can*, but it'll be a shit website.

:lol: Yeh i know! Well bascially, its gonna be about me but i need some other stuff on there aswell other wise it'll be boring! I know roughly what i want to include now...so i've gotta make a start :confused:
    Originally posted by Young and sexy

roughly exactly

LMAO

Sorry, just had to be pointed out ;)
    Originally posted by Brian Kitten

LMAO

Sorry, just had to be pointed out ;)

:blush: It's not my fault, im blonde! :p*hides before i get slapped...!*

*runs off to edit* :D
    a links page, downloads, games, and the usual crap that floats around on the internet and eventually finds it's way onto a personal site :p
    Put stuff about yourself obviously. The pages you will need are...

Main (home) page. Contains links to the other pages, your name, maybe a brief one or two sentences about yourself, maybe a picutre or some artwork of yours.

About you page. Detailed bio about yourself. Maybe another photo too.

Photos. Have the photo page lead to various categories - general/misc pics, holidays, birthdays, pets, friends, etc.

Links. Links to favourite sites, funny sites, useful sites, friends websites, etc.

Webcam - if you're brave enough.

Journal/weblog (blog). A sort of online diary.

CV.

Have a look at Lil Kazzies site to get an ide or two.

Mr_Wobble ;)