Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

why are the wicked so strong?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
how do the angels sleep at night,
when the devil leaves his porch light on?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    they're insomniacs so they arent too affected by it

although i did hear them all arguing the other night....
    Re: why are the wicked so strong?
    Originally posted by morrocan roll
    how do the angels sleep at night,
    when the devil leaves his porch light on?

Tell me brave captain.
    Re: Re: why are the wicked so strong?
    Originally posted by cheekychick

Tell me brave captain.
    "there aint no devil it's just god when he's drunk".
    cheekychick......i'm gobsmacked!!!!!!!!!
    Outsiders and RumbleFish, two of my all time favourite films, story, photography, music, everything, so followed up a bit from that I guess. Always remembered his name. Dont know much about the man himself, but have heard some of his music, and some covers done of his stuff.
    Originally posted by cheekychick
    Outsiders and RumbleFish, two of my all time favourite films, story, photography, music, everything, so followed up a bit from that I guess. Always remembered his name. Dont know much about the man himself, but have heard some of his music, and some covers done of his stuff.
    for the last ten years this man has been my musical hero. i'm into all kinds of stuff but this guy realy gets to me. how old are you? where do you come across him? if you get the chance, get the video "big time".
    Im one of those loons that buys music randomly! I dont know where I first heard him, but he's got a very distinctive voice, and I heard a couple of covers done of his songs, Downtown train was one I remember.
    Im 31(shhhh dont tell anyone!) and my taste in music is VERY varied, my record collection is huge, unfortunately its all on vinyl and I dont have a needle :(