Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Thanx a lot people.

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Am I that much of a newbie? *Looks at post count and when I started coming here* Nope, doesn't look like it and after all the hinting I didnt get a happy birthday thread for my 18th on sunday. Thanx a lot.:( I had a great time if anyones interested. Ooh and thanx to the people that pvt'd me to say happy birthday, it was very thoughtful of yous.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Belated Birthday wishes to you Jelly! :nervous:
    You can't care that much after all it is Tuesday now!
    *licks* Happy birthday.
    Ha! You people make a reply in a thread, I give Jellygirl her OWN thread!! Beat that!!! Mwhahahaha! *cough* :D
    Originally posted by BumbleBee
    You can't care that much after all it is Tuesday now!

Lol, the funniest thing I read all day, So blunt.

anyhow, glad you enjoyed yourself jellygirl:)
    Sorry hun had no idea it was your birthday, I pay no attention whatsoever :p

Hope you had a good one though.
    Originally posted by Harmless

Lol, the funniest thing I read all day, So blunt.
    Meh!
    sorry I forgot, I haven't been devoting myself to the birthdays list I have to admit.... glad you had a good day! :)
    Well when it was my 18th Birthday I didn't get a thread made especially for me, but I didn't go making a thread about it! this is just a net forum, as long as your friends and family don't forget your birthday then it ain't really a big deal is it! :rolleyes:
    Originally posted by Mz Stonedalot
    Well when it was my 18th Birthday I didn't get a thread made especially for me, but I didn't go making a thread about it! this is just a net forum, as long as your friends and family don't forget your birthday then it ain't really a big deal is it! :rolleyes:
    Agreed! Unless of course you have friends on the board, in which case..... :D
    I was joking a bit. I only put this up cos 99% of regulars on here get a happy birthday thread. That's all. All my friends remembered and they were brilliant.
    Originally posted by jellygirl
    I was joking a bit. I only put this up cos 99% of regulars on here get a happy birthday thread. That's all. All my friends remembered and they were brilliant.
    pah Ive bene here much longer than you and I've never had one!......but then again I'm not the most interesting person! gald you had fun :)
    I remembered it was your birthday :)

Like i said i was gonna start a thread but i had a lot on me mind, so i forgot sorry.
    :wave: I remembered it was your birthday. A couple of weeks ago you were decideing your outfit :) But my computers been playing up and i havent been able to get on here much lately.

Happy Birthday :D
    if id have actually looked on the birthday bit and seen it was your bday, then i would have definitely made a thread about it, sorry, ive said happy bday in the belated thread though.
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    I'd have posted you a birthday thread, spent all weekend in the pub or hungover :)

But Happy 19th for next year :p