Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

america

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
im hoping to go to america for about 6 weeks in the summer. i know i am going to rhode island for 10 days at the end of june and then i want to travel around after that. i have lots of people i can visit, i have friends in new jersey, arizona, indiana, and also canada.
i have been looking at flights and im wondering would i be better buying a ticket for a flight which stops in all these destinations, one of those airpass things, or flying into boston and out of arizona and just making my way by train and bus around the states, stopping off visiting friends on the way and staying in motels and stuff. i have found a flight into boston and out of arizona 6 weeks later for £360, which i think is quite cheap for that time of year. i have about £1000 saved at the moment, so im wondering how much more will i need? i dont intend to work, well at least i dont think so yet i suppose it might be an option if i decide to stay for a bit longer.
any ideas?
Post edited by JustV on