Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Hollyoaks

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Anybody here watch Hollyoaks?

I think I am absolutely addicted to this programme, hehe. I watch the omnibus on T4 every Sunday without fail, if I can't watch it (cos it does take up most of the morning) I tape it and watch it another day!

Even though I love it so much I have just got to say that its got some of the most annoying characters on TV, Izzy is one of them cos shes just so posh and stupid hehe, and also Tony (he really needs to get a new haircut).

My friends watches it but he reckons he only watches it for the girls in it :rolleyes: although I have to say, Ben (Marcus Patric) and Dan Hunter (andy mcnair) are both pretty yummy, hehe!

Just wanted to see if anyone else actually watched it! :)
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Options
    I watch it too. :) I usually miss it during the week so watch the omnibus on Sunday's in bed. :D I'm so lazy. I agree with you about the guy who plays Ben, I wouldn't mind a bit of him. :naughty:
  • Options
    Re: Hollyoaks
    Originally posted by FireyFirenze
    I have to say, Ben (Marcus Patric) and Dan Hunter (andy mcnair) are both pretty yummy, hehe!

I'm addicted to it aswell :blush: I used to watch it when it first started, when Kurt, Ruth etc were in it! lol

And I agree, Ben is fit :yum:
  • Options
    I watch it, I'm not addicted to it, but it kills time between The Simpsons on BBC2 and The Simpsons on Sky One!

I can't stand that Dale character! The way the / she have handled the whole serial killer thing is so fake and incorrect that it makes me want to scream! There is no way that woman would get away with what she does. The way she speaks to suspects and doesn't let them leave or have representation is so false.... blah! It just annoys me is all!
  • Options
    Originally posted by *hellie*
    I watch it too. :) I usually miss it during the week so watch the omnibus on Sunday's in bed. :D I'm so lazy. I agree with you about the guy who plays Ben, I wouldn't mind a bit of him. :naughty:

hehe I know, I do feel a bit lazy sometimes lying in bed all that time but that is my Sunday, thats what I do hehe. Its especially good if I've got a hangover I just lie there being lazy lol.

Did you see last weeks omnibus with poor old Bombhead, I was crying when he was all upset and he was crying hehe I like Bombhead :D
  • Options
    Re: Re: Hollyoaks
    Originally posted by Faith

I'm addicted to it aswell :blush: I used to watch it when it first started, when Kurt, Ruth etc were in it! lol

And I agree, Ben is fit :yum:

I used to watch it then too! Not all the time though just every now and then. Remember Jambo, I loved him hehe.
  • Options
    Awww, I like Bombhead too I felt really sorry for him, bless him! :p I think Lee Hunter is nice :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by BumbleBee
    I watch it, I'm not addicted to it, but it kills time between The Simpsons on BBC2 and The Simpsons on Sky One!

I can't stand that Dale character! The way the / she have handled the whole serial killer thing is so fake and incorrect that it makes me want to scream! There is no way that woman would get away with what she does. The way she speaks to suspects and doesn't let them leave or have representation is so false.... blah! It just annoys me is all!

I know what you mean, she was like shouting right in their faces and getting right up close to them as if they would do that! Shes really annoying, she thinks shes gorgeous and shes just...annoying. hehe.
  • Options
    Originally posted by Psycho_Smurf
    Awww, I like Bombhead too I felt really sorry for him, bless him! :p I think Lee Hunter is nice :)

hehe, me too I like Lee. Hes really cute!

Bombhead is so sweet, it was so mean when Steph and Abbie started ganging up on him saying he was the serial killer. Steph is such a bitch!
  • Options
    Izzy has to be the fitest (Not as nice as Jakki Degg but close). Jodie is also fit and Dans bird and Elle and her wee sister..Yeah but Hollyoaks is quite cool.
  • Options
    I used to be addicted but I havn't watched it now for months! I use to think lee and dan hunter were pretty fit but now I think they're :yuck:
  • Options
    I remember watching the first ever episode of hollyoaks and thinking how crap it was and that i'd never watch it again. But I still watch it now - it's a habit! The acting is so bad and I hate most of the characters but watching the omnibus (along with Dawson's Creek) is what Sundays are all about .

And I agree, Ben is a babe :heart: but Dan?!?! :yuck:
  • Options
    I've watched it since it started. Sunday on T4 is great. I love watching Hollyoaks and then Dawson's Creek. I hate the character Izzy she's got the most annoying voice and all she does is moan. I agree that Ben (Marcus Patrick) is really fit.

I'm gonna watch the guys play footie against a local radio station at the end of the month.:D :p
  • Options
    Re: Hollyoaks
    Originally posted by FireyFirenze

although I have to say, Ben (Marcus Patric) and Dan Hunter (andy mcnair) are both pretty yummy, hehe!

:yum:

I dont actually watch it myself, just when im round my mates cos she watches it.
  • Options
    Originally posted by pinkstar
    IThe acting is so bad and I hate most of the characters but watching the omnibus (along with Dawson's Creek) is what Sundays are all about .

ewww Dawsons Creek sucks :p hehe

FireyFirenze - lol yeah Jambo, I forgot about him. I used to like Ollie, Kurts brother :yuck:
  • Options
    I must admit, i am partial to watching the omnibus on a sunday when i remember. I used to watch it when it first started too, I couldnt believe my eyes last week though - they actually had a brunette in it, I know she used to be blonde so maybe she doesnt count as a brunette. maybe she just went blonde cos she knew they wouldnt give her a job with brown hair and now shes gone back to her natuaral colour? I cant remember her name, that annoying one who lives with the gay bloke.
  • Options
    Rainbowbrite, you mean Jodie :)

I've watched it since the start too - hasn't it been on for about 6 years now, or something?!

I can't believe none of you have mentioned Toby yet - he's fitter than Ben! (but only by a diddy bit!) :)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Crystal Tipps
    Rainbowbrite, you mean Jodie :)

I've watched it since the start too - hasn't it been on for about 6 years now, or something?!

I can't believe none of you have mentioned Toby yet - he's fitter than Ben! (but only by a diddy bit!) :)

Urgh I don't like Toby! Dan is the man for me hehe :D everybody likes Ben I think, he is just lush.

Yeah it has been on for aaaaaaages! It must have had every storyline going!
  • Options
    Originally posted by pinkstar
    I remember watching the first ever episode of hollyoaks and thinking how crap it was and that i'd never watch it again. But I still watch it now - it's a habit! The acting is so bad and I hate most of the characters but watching the omnibus (along with Dawson's Creek) is what Sundays are all about .

And I agree, Ben is a babe :heart: but Dan?!?! :yuck:

Dan is yummm! I think its only me who thinks so lol.

I agree, the acting is quite crap and sometimes you just think nooo way would that happen but it definitely makes my Sunday!

You know who else is really annoying, Helen, Mandy's mum. She thinks shes so gorgeous now shes having an affair with Tony, lol.
  • Options
    I used to watch it for a small period when that physcho guy was trying to kill them all by leaving them trapped in the swimming place

It is recorded right near to where I live :p
  • Options
    gah.

Hollyoaks is shit now, it used to be alright a couple of years ago and now its even cheesier than neighbours and eastenders!
  • Options
    I hate to tell all you lot this but i won a competition and went on an all expenses paid visit to the hollyoaks set and met the all the cast i have photos of me on my wall hugging ben and izzy and dan etc. I also saw them filming stuff and got a kiss off jamie who is now dead in the show! And then me and the other girls sat in the Dog in the pond (the pub) and ate lunch with the cast. It was excellent. The best day of my life. I saw the whole set and the brookside set aswell. And the night before i stayed in a posh Thistle Hotel! So :p:p to you lot! :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by jellygirl
    I hate to tell all you lot this but i won a competition and went on an all expenses paid visit to the hollyoaks set and met the all the cast i have photos of me on my wall hugging ben and izzy and dan etc. I also saw them filming stuff and got a kiss off jamie who is now dead in the show! And then me and the other girls sat in the Dog in the pond (the pub) and ate lunch with the cast. It was excellent. The best day of my life. I saw the whole set and the brookside set aswell. And the night before i stayed in a posh Thistle Hotel! So :p:p to you lot! :D

Oh my god I am soooo jealous! What did you have to do to win the competition?

I need to win something like that, hehe! Who was the nicest person in real life? like the nicest personality?