Home Work & Study
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Course choice?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited March 27 in Work & Study
I'm not quite going to uni yet but I'm getting to the stage where I'm wondering what I want to do for a job, and since I want to go to uni, what to study. I'm probably gonna go to Glasgow as its supposed to be great for students, and its a place I like anyway and its not too far from home, so I've been finding out a bit about it. One course I'm interested in is "Electonics with Music". I do fancy being a music producer, sound engineer or something like that, but the course involves a lot of maths and engineering type stuff, and I'm not sure if that really is the job for me... I love music, and the electronics is kinda interesting but I'm keeping my options open, maybe for a more 'normal' job (ye all that sounds kinda stupid, but its kinda hard to expain my feelings about it.)

Another thing I fancy is something to do with writing, more on the creative side of things. Theres probably gonna be some kinda course in Glasgow that does that... I know this is all really vague, but any advice (and questions if you dont understand) would be nice. My highers are gonna be Maths, Music, Physics, English and History.
Post edited by JustV on