Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Where have all the young men gone?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I would like to know, where all the single young gorgeous men of Glasgow have buggered off to..

cause i've not seen any for some time now....and i am starting to worry..:nervous:

they're either bagged up by some minger:yuck:
or..randy as anything..:naughty:

anyone find this in their homecity/town?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Where have all the young men gone?
    Originally posted by bebedawl

Yep...but for women instead.
    I didnt know they actually had some...

*hides*
    i dont talk to women in my hometown
    Dunno.
    I destroyed them. My excessive methane emissions have caused vast migrations but they died on the way.

Sorry. :(
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    I destroyed them. My excessive methane emissions have caused vast migrations but they died on the way.

Sorry. :(

Ooook.
    Originally posted by *Lisa*

Ooook.

Cos you know I'm twisted :D

The real story is I didn't even know they had men in Glasgow. But my friends down here in Leicester, while being a bit young, are very depressed and I'm sure if some girls would like to cheer them up they would not mind...

Or some boys....
    all the fit guys where i live have either got girlfriends or they are gay.... :confused: :banghead: darn!!
    Re: Where have all the young men gone?
    Originally posted by bebedawl

actually when me & my mates go out in Bournemouth we always say how many more blokes there are compared to girls. It's weird......unfortunately they all seem to be minging :rolleyes:
    They're all under my bed, waiting to be dusted off, and used as slaves.
    Originally posted by Jacqueline the Ripper
    They're all under my bed, waiting to be dusted off, and used as slaves.

Then u woke up.
    Maybe they've all moved in with me,lol
    Originally posted by jacaranda
    Maybe they've all moved in with me,lol

you mean your not sure?? :eek2:

its always a good idea to know who you live with.

in my opinion

it amazes me at work, i work in a call centre and i phone people selling them stuff and i ring up and ask to speak to "mr smith" or whatever, and they go "ok hang on ill just get him" and then they come back to the phone 2 minutes later and say "um, theres noone here of that name, im mr jones".....

bizarre
    No I'm not to sure we were playing hide and seek earlier and I think they scarpered:crying: I can't find them anywhere I've looked high and low but no I can't see them perhaps they are getting ready to pounce on me!!
    Originally posted by octopus of doom

it amazes me at work, i work in a call centre and i phone people selling them stuff and i ring up and ask to speak to "mr smith" or whatever, and they go "ok hang on ill just get him" and then they come back to the phone 2 minutes later and say "um, theres noone here of that name, im mr jones".....

bizarre

grrrr:mad:

I hate tele-sales people. They phone up, ask you if you want to buy something, you say no, then they sel your details to someone else and they phone the next day. Eviiilllll.

Do you actually sell a lot, Octopus of Doom?
    its that new impulse bodyspray, some bitch has used that and nicked them all
    Sorry, I was out.
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner

grrrr:mad:

I hate tele-sales people. They phone up, ask you if you want to buy something, you say no, then they sel your details to someone else and they phone the next day. Eviiilllll.

Do you actually sell a lot, Octopus of Doom?

well, we read from a piece of paper. thats it. were not even allowed to use our own brains and speak for ourselves. we dont sell your details, thats the company we work for. we dont want to pressure people but if its in the script we dont have a choice. its not us you wanna be pissed off with its our bosses. anyway i always give in and dont argue with people and then get in trouble cause its just not in my nature to wind people up....

i hate my job.

oh and ive sold about 300 healthcare plans in 4 and a half months.
    grrrr

people take telesales people far too seriously.... we're just doing a job, just trying to pay the bills. they forget theres a person on the other end of the phone. it grinds you down when people get sooooooo pissed off every single call... i mean come on, if getting one 30 second call is the worst thing that happens to you that day, you've had a good day. but people screeeaaam at us, yell at us, swear at us.... all you have to say is "no thanks, im not interested" and we'll leave you alone. if you ask us to take you off our list, we will be delighted to do it. we dont want to piss people off anymore than you wanna be pissed off. but what i always want to say to the dickhead on the other end of the phone who screams "why are you doing such a disgusting job you people sicken me" etc etc...

what would you rather, i bother you for 30 seconds, once in your life, or i sit on the dole scrounging off your tax money?

i think its an easy choice.

all you gotta say is "no thanks" were decent people on the other end who hate our jobs as much as you hate being phoned.

oh and if it bothers you that much, sign up for the telephone preference service, "TPS". its a list and then its illegal to call you unsolicited. contact bt.

the number of people who've screamed at me about how much they hate these calls, and ive said "ok im really sorry to have bothered you, before i go can i tell you how you can get these calls stopped" and then they scream "no i dont want you to tell me you fucking prick" and hang up.

you cant have it both ways. i think some people enjoy tormenting us.

ok thats it rant over i needed to get that one out of my system.
    i'd have to agree that all the young single hot men in glasgow have disappeared!! its not fair, i want one:impissed:
    Originally posted by rushin
    i'd have to agree that all the young single hot men in glasgow have disappeared!! its not fair, i want one:impissed:

Ooer. Dont we all love, dont we all.
    All the fit blokes of Blackburn have gone as well. Not that there were many to start with. :crying: