Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

speed

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
stupid question, but how do you take speed and what are the effects? are few of my mates take it, but im scared to ask them incase they all rip me bout me not knowing!

Safe

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    You snort speed in lines trough a rolled up bill for example.
    The effects ... :)
    Well, you feel -very- awake and slightlty euphoric (sp?) .. you talk alot and well ... generally feel not tired :D
    it can be snorted, "bombed" [i think this is wrapping it up in a skin and dropping it, someone confirm this for me?] put in a drink and drunk, and injected. Youll probably get some idiot wholl try to smoke it lol
    i wouldnt snort it!! i just take a dab and make sure ive got a drink nearby!! (coz the taste is awful!) as for the effects of speed,u will talk absolute bollocks,for hours(which is ok,if the person ur talking 2 is speeding as well) and depending on when u take it,u proably wont b sleeping that nite! or as duffy-2k says u can bomb it,which involves putting sum speed in a rizla,and basically swallowing it! (tried it a few times,but it werent 4 me!)
    Originally posted by duffy_2k
    "bombed" [i think this is wrapping it up in a skin and dropping it, someone confirm this for me?]

yeah, rap it in a rizla and just swallow.

snorting is awful, made me heave so much.
    had a love affair with speed many years ago. i was mainlining it.
    snorting it burns your nose for a couple of seconds but works wonderfully fast. eating it was never for me. if you wet your finger and dip it in the powder and just dab it on your tongue is fine. if you put it under your tongue there is a vien there that absorbs it fast.
    the buzz? i used to find it made me very very energetic and extremely horny. like someone else said it makes you talk and talk and talk ...into the wee small hours and beyond. if you take speed and are with people who haven't you become a major pain in the arse with your endless nattering. beware ...it can act as a bit of a truth drug. you won't go mad or feel your going insane but
    ...........it can realy fascinate you to the point where you want to be like that all the time and i mean all the time!
    i have also been a heroin addict and of the two, heroin is physicaly addictive where speed can be phsycologicaly addictive.
    heroin is impossible to live without if you become addicted. speed can be enjoyed occasionaly but if it fascinates your mind you can become a speed freak...almost as bad as being a junkie.
    coming off heroin is very physical and emotional and mental but the physical side is the worst. if you become a speed freak the worst bit in my book is the mental and emotional.
    know wot u mean morrocan!! im in the middle of a love affair with speed!! though ive just had a 2 week break from it (didnt want 2 mind u,the supply ran dry! though i am now pleased 2 report that the stuff is now available!) the first week without any was fuckin awful!! i dont mind admitting!
    I still love the stuff, even though I havent had any for over a couple of months now.

Physicaly its not very dangerous, well unless you really make an effort at it, however it can last for a LONG time after you want it to stop.
    Basicaly as others have said it makes you energised, talkative, happy and confident.

BUT addiction can creap up on you quite quickly and soon you find that you havent even got out of bed in the morning before doing a couple of lines and your first bomb of the day. Be very careful with having a lot about the house. An ounce can become an empty bag before you know it.
    Speed is yum.

Personally, I'd snort it, my stomach is weak and I always seem to spew when I do lots of various drugs.

Plus, I actually enjoy snorting, not sure if it's just me, most of my friends don't, but I love the feeling, really rushy, nice to snort pills too...

And YES, I'm the idiot who bonged speed with a mix!!

Wasn't that bad, felt funny..but I'd already dropped pills, munched some shrooms, had a few pints of stella, smoked half an ounce mix with some mates and was on anti-depressants..I don't really think I knew what I was doing nor cared, got me fucked though.

I don't advise any of the above :)