Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

My Psycholological Experiment

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I was wondering (perhaps this should go in sex?) what would you do...

Ok, you are not in a relationship, have no heart problems, or anything that would otherwise embarress you about having sex...

So, a really fit member of the opposite sex is with you, in a room. Doesn't matter what the room looks like. Either way, you have never met them before. Then they give you a devlish smile and strip of their clothes, then stand there smiling at you. What do you do?

a)go all shy embarresed and look away, not wanting to offend him/her or something along those lines

b)don't do anything and just stare at them, dont make any advances and act like you are in control of the situation and say 'yes'

c)strip off all your clothes and get down to it

also you may add your own things. Personally, while I would like to go for b, i think im too shy and would be an a. Most people would probably be a c but I dont think I ever could do that....

You?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I would think they were demented. I don't care if someone fit if they're a headcase.

Actually, it depends on my mood. If I hadn't had sex for ages and was relaxed (or pissed) I would probably be up for it. I would still think they were insane though.
    i'd say "yes, it is a bit stuffy"..and then i'd strip too, and ask him for some rough and tumble. ;) lol
    I would go get down and dirty. I'm on the mood for sex most days :)
    I would just laugh.
    Originally posted by Mobily's Ghost
    I would just laugh.

Yes. Laugh and point. :lol:
    Originally posted by Miffy

Yes. Laugh and point. :lol:

I would laugh, point, then open the door and invite all my mates in for a quick gander and giggle!!! :lol::D
    It depends how long it had been since I last had sex, how horny I was & whether I was pissed or not! If I hadn't had sex for ages & was horny or pissed I would most probably go for option C. :D
    (b)
    I would have the sex. Yes.
    I would blush bright red and probabbly ask him why he stripped (stupid i know). I would then back away very slowly. and bolt out of door.

come on the guy is obviously derranged if he stripped for me