Home Introduce Yourself
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Introduce Myself

Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Hi there good to meet you LacyMay you sound like a nice girl.

I'm Mr mist I've been around here since about August last year and I have posted lots of rubbish since then.

I have no real life but a fairly active fake life which I make up in my head. It keeps me amused. I'm trying to find a job but not doing very well. I live in Sheffield in my nice house and am doing DIY stuff. Hehe.

I like to say "moo" a lot and have an unhealthy obsession with cows.
  • Options
    Hi there Lacy & Mist please to meet you

My name is CRAZYREDEYES, I am 25 live in Buckinghamshire, my claim to fame is that I dont hold the world record for the most meat pies eaten in 5 minutes, using only a spoon wearing a yellow polka dot bikini.

I like hard and progressive house but the house I live in is brown.

I am incredibly bored at work :D
  • Options
    littlemissylittlemissy Posts: 9,972 Supreme Poster
    welcome to thesite!!! :D
  • Options
    Hiya, and since everyone else is introducing themselves, so will I!

I'm Rachael, 18, and I'm the one who goes on about there lurvly boyfriend adam like 24/7 and annoys the hell outta loadsa peeps on here :D I finish college in May when I hope to move in with him yay :D And I work in littlewoods part time :o
  • Options
    /Jumps on band-wagon.

I'm a Ninja. I kick ass. When I'm not kicking ass I'm practising my rice eating skills.

I live in Aberdeen were my Ninja dojo keeps me busy. I can juggle. :D

end.....
  • Options
    Hi Everyone, nice to meet you all.

I'm Kev, and old man of 26 (27 next month). I joined the site last year after a good review from CookieMonster. I have a posh job title of Account Executive but the role isn't very taxing. I live in East Berkshire in a village called Langley (Ali G counry aiiight). I spend my free time pissed, bored or vegetating at home. My current hobby is collecting stalkers and I have two.

I can't juggle.
  • Options
    Hi I'm Brian, and I'm 19.

I lack common sense and morals.

Cool.
  • Options
    your only 16??

holy shit, i could have sworn you were 18 or 19
  • Options
    *joins in the game, even though she is pretty much a newbie and never posted on "Introduce Yourself" before...*

I'm Claire, I'm 17, and I'm a first year college student in Manchester who likes to spend too much time either on the internet or drinking. Or both. I usually spend my very-hungover Sundays working at Debenhams in Stockport. Err.... and that's about it :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by my_name
    your only 16??

holy shit, i could have sworn you were 18 or 19

Who me?

Nope definately 16! 17 in a month or so though.
  • Options
    I always think lacy is alot older than she is as well!
  • Options
    I'm Andy.

Pleased to meet you *shakes hand, offers wine etc*
  • Options
    Lisa *nods head at lacy*
  • Options
    Hello everyone :wave:

I'm Faith, I'm 22 and I'm from Poole!

/blind date mode
  • Options
    I am Daisy but that's not my real name! Cos that's a secret (which everyone seems to know :mad: so obviously it's not a secret), um, I'm nearleh 18! Woosh, buy me pressies, biatches! And....oh sod it.
    This is what I put in the first regulars intro thread. Read that. Some of it isn't true anymore though. Hehe.

Ok, I'm not telling you my name. The only people who know it are those who I have added or who have added me to their MSN and that is the way it shall stay. My email address does kind of give my name away though. :rolleyes:
    I'm 17, female (duh) and I live in Derbyshire but I'm from Essex (no comments about Essex girls please) so I have quite a freaky Northern/Southern accent.
    I'm at sixth form doing 3 A levels. I was doing 4 but, well, we won't go into that.
    I'm quite a chatty girly, although I've been quite silent lately as a few people could tell you. I'm getting back into my chatty mood now though :) so people on MSN, be afraid as I think I'm just going to start talking to you all non-stop.
    I'm a friendly creature so feel free to natter to me if you want. :D
  • Options
    http://www.thesite.org.uk/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=27433&perpage=15&pagenumber=3

That is my introduction halfway down, in the original thread.
  • Options
    i am amira...one of the newer regulars one the site....and i love it here.
    i live in dubai and i am 17, i am counting the days of skool i hav left until i neva go bac there. i am the person who has odd skool days being frm sat - wed and i hate it...i want to go to uni in england, for various reasons lol.
    i hav a shitty social life thats y i live with these lot on the site and could do with some fun which is being taken care of rite now by some1 hehe....

i'm known to either moan alot or be a nice person...so it really depends on my moods, i've sent u all to sleep so i'll bugger off!!
  • Options
    Ooh can I be a regular too? :hyper: ;):p

Umm... I'm Samantha, age 18. Half my year is spent here at Leeds Uni, where I'm doing a degree in English, and the other half is spent back home in sunny Gibraltar (which I love) :D

I'm British, and bilingual (in English and Spanish). I have a younger sister named Krisanne, a best friend called Fiona, and a boyfriend called Adrian.

I'm pretty outgoing and a very optimistic/smiley-type person... so um..feel free to chat/PM me, or whatever.

:p
  • Options
    greetings, salutations and ermmmm... marshmallows!

I'm Jane, I'm 23 soon to be 24 tho:crying:, live in good ol London town, work in a transport office and have jus moved out of home with my best mate. Love clubbin, am into old skool, drum n bass, hard house n hardcore.

I'd say I was a easygoin up for a laugh kinda person, n I guess I know me pretty well so.... :D
  • Options
    Hello - I'm Byny and I think my name is crap...I've been here since Sept 2001.
    I'm 33 soon and I'm scared of nuclear war.
    I like cats and just so you know my cat got through her tooth operation with two extractionas and a bill for £115!!
    I have 2 cats adn a dog (DEVO)
    I live in Newport Walrs and I was raised in Ireland and wales.
    I work for a big television corporation and have done for 3 years.
    I live with my boyfriend of 8 years, we hardly ever have sex but we love eachother.
    I am pro-choice, left of centre, probably a wooly liberal.
    I like going to Glastonbury and writing!
    I'm 5fr 6 and 9 stone 8 (!) with brown hair and grey/blue eyes.

Sounds like a lonely hearts ad!!
  • Options
    Im 22, love music, my rat and getting drunk.

You'll always find me in the relationships board, cos my love life is sooooo crap!

Wish i hadnt picked this pants nickname! Can ne one tell me where i can get a decent avatar?