Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Post more

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Please post more exciting threads whilst I go eat food, the ones lately have been pants.

:p
«1

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Im sure i can think of a good thread for each forum :hyper:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: Post more
    Originally posted by Mist
    the ones lately have been pants.

    :p

    Like this one then :D
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by LacyMay
    Im sure i can think of a good thread for each forum :hyper:

    I bet you can :p

    (it's what i was counting on)
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    How are we to know when your eating food?

    You could post a topic saying "i'm eating" and then everyone posts all the interesting things they've been thinking of since your last meal, i suppose...
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by cokephreak
    How are we to know when your eating food?

    You could post a topic saying "i'm eating" and then everyone posts all the interesting things they've been thinking of since your last meal, i suppose...

    You may post when I am not eating food, too, as a special treat.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Look Lacy has done what I asked and posted everywhere, but you other peeps are letting the side down. New threads people! We need them!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Pah, I'm too boring to think up any interesting threads!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I'm saving my interesting threads un til you're eating.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by cokephreak
    I'm saving my interesting threads un til you're eating.

    lmao :lol:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Mist
    Look Lacy has done what I asked and posted everywhere, but you other peeps are letting the side down. New threads people! We need them!
    *sighs* your encourgaing whore posters.....or oh i forget the phrase
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Pepsi_104

    *sighs* your encourgaing whore posters.....or oh i forget the phrase

    god, you dont know it? its pore whosters isnt it? :p
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Pepsi_104

    *sighs* your encourgaing whore posters.....or oh i forget the phrase

    No I'm not I'm encouraging life.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Mist


    No I'm not I'm encouraging life.
    ........life? but isnt life when you go out and party and stuff...rather than sit beside the computer posting?????
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Pepsi_104

    ........life? but isnt life when you go out and party and stuff...rather than sit beside the computer posting?????

    *shrug*
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Mist


    *shrug*
    oh yeah i forgot. you wouldnt know!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Pepsi_104

    oh yeah i forgot. you wouldnt know!

    Look, it's not wise to fuck with me today okay. Fair warning has been given.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Mist


    Look, it's not wise to fuck with me today okay. Fair warning has been given.
    sorry. are you ok?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Pepsi_104

    sorry. are you ok?

    Yes. I'm disappointed you backed down though I was anticipating a stress-relieving argument. :p
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Surely u got better things to do than sit at ur comp reading other ppl's boring posts....?? c'mon u must do!! else ur just a boring old fart!! :p
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    :lol: mist u bitch.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Cute_Baby_Bear
    Surely u got better things to do than sit at ur comp reading other ppl's boring posts....?? c'mon u must do!! else ur just a boring old fart!! :p

    You're doing it. *shrug*
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by *Lisa*
    :lol: mist u bitch.

    Hehe you know it *spanks*
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i aint as much as an old fart as u r!! im young n virile! :p im sat here cos all my mates have deserted me n gone off with their boyf's and mines in the army!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Cute_Baby_Bear
    i aint as much as an old fart as u r!! im young n virile! :p im sat here cos all my mates have deserted me n gone off with their boyf's and mines in the army!

    I don't really care.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Ooo spanks, how lucky am i.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by *Lisa*
    Ooo spanks, how lucky am i.

    Very. :p
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Obviously so.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Pepsi_104

    ........life? but isnt life when you go out and party and stuff...rather than sit beside the computer posting?????

    out??:confused:


    life??:confused:
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by *Lisa*
    Obviously so.

    I can see you appreciate it. :crazyeyes
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Braidsta, u can buy them from Safeway, dont you know.

    Mist: Of course i do hunay, spank me bitch, spank me.
Sign In or Register to comment.