Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

tanning light things

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
hey ladies and gentlemen,

I was wondering if any of you knew anything about those home tanning light things? I want to try get a bit tanned, cos Im horrifically pale at the moment :o

I was wondering if those 60 quid type thing face tanning lights worked? And does anyone have an experience with them?

thanks

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: tanning light things
    Originally posted by carlito
    hey ladies and gentlemen,

I was wondering if any of you knew anything about those home tanning light things? I want to try get a bit tanned, cos Im horrifically pale at the moment :o

I was wondering if those 60 quid type thing face tanning lights worked? And does anyone have an experience with them?

thanks

ooer, i havent got a clue tbh but i know u can go to them 3 min tanning salon thingys. quite cheap i think to.
    um well i don't no much about the face tanning ones but my dad n his girlfriend have got a sunbed round theres and i go on that sometimes, it works aslong as you use it propaly but i haven't got a clue how much they cost.

i also sometimes go to the tanning studio places, there fairly cheap-about £3.00 for around bout 6 minutes :)
    I don't know how good those smaller face tanning units are, but my parents have a full sunbed, and it takes about 20-30 mins about 2-3 times a week, spread over about 3 weeks to build up a reasonably good tan (though not a dark one). The only problem with doing your face/head is that the rest of your body is going to be as white as a sheet still. Find a tanning salon where you can get an all over tan, although you will be spending quite a bit of cash on it over the space of a month, and will need a weekly top up session if you wish to keep the tan.

Mr_Wobble ;)
    I bought one a week ago and have used it every day since. They do work, but you must practice caution and not use it too much or for too long.