Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

SPELL maths coursework!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi, I've had all the investigation lessons and have got 2 write up lessons left but I don't really have a clue what I'm writing at all. For question 2 I've compared it with scrabble and for 3 sampled out of 3 different types of books, but I@ve got all my data and am really confused what to do with it. Could someone whos doing it and understands it, explain to me the whole idea of the task?
Thanxs xxx

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Well, I supppose it would help if we knew what the question was, what stage you are at, and what you need help with. But I'm not gonna be able to help you, English is my subject, not maths :no: Sorry.
    er... i dont understand!!!
    What is the task?
    Tell us the actual piece of coursework you have been given, what you've done and which bit you are struggling with.
    I take it that this is the GCSE data handling coursework?
    not everyone in the country does the same coursework m'dear ;)
    im doing that coursework

it really hard u need to rite a plan and then draw some graphs and analyse them and make some form of conclusion that all i only have 1 lesson left aghhh i hate maths coursework good luck:)