Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Why do girls whisper to each other and go to the toilet together...

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
...on a night out ??

Or is it just me it seems to happen to ??

Also, why can't anyone ever say the word Cheeeeeeeeeese without laughing ??

Wooo, let me know....

Comments

• Options
    Flake_MustaineFlake_Mustaine Posts: 1,261 Wise Owl
    maybe there's scary things in the bathroom that a girl shouldn't face alone? :D
  • Options
    We whisper because we don`t want you to hear what we`re saying. And we go to the toilets together for various reasons;

To talk about more things we don`t want you to hear,

So we don`t have to take any notice of the other girls in there,

So we don`t get lost. :D
  • Options
    Lol

I hate going to the toilet on my own in clubs incase theirs a big group of girls in there & I don't know any of them! Then I feel like a tit doing my hair/make-up etc in the mirror with them watching me!! Lol :)

I wont whisper because no matter how hard I try, i always get heard so another reason for going to the toilet with other girls!

Cheese?!! :lol: do you mean when someone is taking a photo?!
    * Confused :confused: *

Luv Mwaaaa xxx
  • Options
    This is the mystery that men should and won't ever find out!!!

It is our right as women to keep this a sacred thing, between woman and woman only!!:yes:

And toilets , especially in the clubs are too scary to go in alone!!

When i am at a club, with my b/f and there is no one for me to go to the loo with, either i don't go or i make him come with me, or i go with him to the gents!!!
  • Options
    In pubs I don't go to the loo with another girl, unless I really need it and she happens to be going, in which case I am not going to sit there and hold on for fear of people thinking we're being girly!

If I'm in a pub in Newcastle or a club-type-place then women go to the loo together because it can be quite intimidating being in a room full of people who are all chatting to each other and you never know when you're going to be put in a conrontational situation.

They can also help you if you get stuck in the loo.... which happened to me the other day but there was nobody with me, so I had to wait until someone kindly came in!
  • Options
    Silly random things zipping through my head.

I need more than 0 hours sleep :(
  • Options
    Originally posted by Miffy
    So we don`t get lost. :D

so true :D especially when alcohol has played a part in the evening!
  • Options
    because, we're usually going to talk about how we plan to bonk you senseless in the taxi ride home. or we are touching up our slap so you think, eyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy i'm getting some, she made an effort! or, usually cause we are lesbians and don't think penises cut it, therefore we trot off for a wee gangbang.
  • Options
    Originally posted by bebedawl
    or, usually cause we are lesbians, therefore we trot off for a wee gangbang.

Me likey :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by BumbleBee

They can also help you if you get stuck in the loo.... which happened to me the other day but there was nobody with me, so I had to wait until someone kindly came in!

I must ask.... How?:confused: :eek2: :lol: (sorry)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Harmless

I must ask.... How?:confused: :eek2: :lol: (sorry)

Hmm the doors can go funny.
  • Options
    It's none of the above Pinky.... Do you know what they're planning to do? The same thing they always do...
    Planning to take over the world! MWAHAHAHAHA

*cough*
  • Options
    We already run the world!

First rule of running the world; allow the blokes to believe they`re in charge. :p
  • Options
    HA, but you're planning to totally take over the world, using men only for your gratification... Oh wait a minute, you've already done that as well eh? :p
  • Options
    Originally posted by LacyMay

Hmm the doors can go funny.

And you lot say you can do more things then us at once, but you can’t even open a door or go to the loo alone!;) ;)

Multitalented my arse!:p

*Runssssssssss*
  • Options
    well lets see if you can
    1 cook a 3 course meal
    2 clean the house
    3 do your sociology reasearch
    4 keep ur partner in sexual bliss(bear in mind im not trying to say anthing bad agaist you its just an example)
    5 keep an ear out to make sure your parents dnt come home

all at the same time!!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Zella
    well lets see if you can
    1 cook a 3 course meal
    2 clean the house
    3 do your sociology reasearch
    4 keep ur partner in sexual bliss(bear in mind im not trying to say anthing bad agaist you its just an example)
    5 keep an ear out to make sure your parents dnt come home

all at the same time!!!

Erh you cook while you clean and shag? *Doesn’t that get messy?*:p

Hope you wash your hands:D
  • Options
    Originally posted by TheKingOfGlasgow
    It's none of the above Pinky.... Do you know what they're planning to do? The same thing they always do...
    Planning to take over the world! MWAHAHAHAHA

That's right Brain! ;)

I agree with the others, it's so we can chat about blokes, so we dont get beaten up by other random girls hiding in there, or if we're drunk it takes 2 of us to actually find the loo :p
  • Options
    So why is it dodgey when 2 guys go to the toilet together? Is it because men are supposed to be assertive, independent, free-spirits? Or because we're scared in case people think we're gay if we go together?
  • Options
    The reason i do it is cos i don't wanna walk past people all on my own and i get lonely and if there's girls in the toilet (rude girls) i like to have another person there in case of confrontation and i like to gossip about people there!
  • Options
    girls are just....like that! they're always in groups....it's how they work! :) we're just real odd! just cause guys don't travel round all the time together-to the toilet etc, doesn't mean us girls don't! :p
    oh yeah, plus as kingofglasgow said, we also plot to take over the world!! :naughty: mwahahahaha
  • Options
    Honestly, I bet you are as well! There's some huge conspiracy going on, and when you all go to the bathroom you're actually going to download data on the manfolk, and how you've managed to twist and manipulate them to your whim... All over the world gentlemen, are ladies looking for an opening to bring masculinity crashing down. You reckon that the head of Microsoft is Bill Gates, pah, it's his mum... And she's running the show. Why else do you reckon microsoft is found all over the world? And women's rights? Don't even get me started on that :D
  • Options
    has anyone noticed how the world is woman orientated?

I mean, men, my nature, are out to get as many partners as possible. Women only want one to latch onto. And in todays world, it is seen as 'wrong' to have sex with lots of different partners! Is it just me that sees the female domination?

There are loads of examples. But I think women should have the right to winge taken away cos they get it soooo much easier!!!!

Ah I think women go to the toilet in groups cos they need emotional support. :lol: I would pay to hear the conversations:

*scream*"It's floating!"
  • Options
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    But I think women should have the right to winge taken away cos they get it soooo much easier!!!!

Care to explain how we get it so much easier? :eek2:
  • Options
    Multiple orgasms...

Nuff said...
  • Options
    I was going to say the same, we have to go through painful periods, men fucking us over all the time, housework more than men, etc. How have you got it hard? :mad:
  • Options
    Originally posted by TheKingOfGlasgow
    Multiple orgasms...

cos that makes up having periods for about 40 years and going thru child birth :rolleyes:
  • Options
    Faith, your signature says it all!
  • Options
    Originally posted by jellygirl
    I was going to say the same, we have to go through painful periods, men fucking us over all the time, housework more than men, etc. How have you got it hard? :mad:

Neither sex really has it harder than the other. Although you can hardly say you have to put up with men fucking you over, about the same amount of women do it to guys.

You can hardly say child birth counts as something though, not all of you do it and it's only a one off thing anyway.

Periods must be bad though I admit, but you get those damn multiple orgasms and other... stuff, so it works out even don't it? :p
  • Options
    Shit girls, feel like I've touched a nerve... Honestly didn't mean much by it, I was only kidding. Sorry again...

I think what Shyboy's getting at is that women can get men around their finger alot easier. Guys normally do what the girl wants, and it might happen the other way round as well, but for the most part, women don't need to work as hard as guys in relationships (in general, not all cases) Women are normally treated alot fairer than guys in sexual discrimination cases etc as well, while domestic abuse against men is often overlooked in favour of abuse against women. Men have to be the protectors, the fighters, the providers, pay for dates etc etc, and the perfect man is somethng alot of guys (myself included) aspire to, and it's not helped with the stereotypical media representation of the perfect man... And alot of men feel that the only type of guy a woman is gonna go for and make her really happy is this perfect man, regardless of whether this is true or not... So I think this is partly why shyboy said what he said. I could go on, but I've got a feeling I've opened up a potential can of worms... :nervous: