Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

School

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I fucking hate the place :mad:

Comments

• Options
    ok, thanks for that.
  • Options
    Pretty random i know but what the hell...
  • Options
    I hated the place as well. So much so I left. About 13 years ago. After I got 9 'O' Grades and 2 highers. It ain't all bad.

Why do you hate it so much?
  • Options
    The amount of complete and total arseholes that go to my school is unbelievable. The teachers are cocks and the whole place just generally depresses me.:(
  • Options
    Originally posted by RiSe & ShInE
    The amount of complete and total arseholes that go to my school is unbelievable. The teachers are cocks and the whole place just generally depresses me.:(

ditto :rolleyes:
  • Options
    School :D

Sorry but I can't imagine being back there again.
  • Options
    Glad to know i'm not alone.
  • Options
    I was a right little shit at school.

Oh them were the days....
  • Options
    God I hated school! First school was ok, middle school was ok, then I went to an all girls grammar school and wanted to leave on the first day! What a bunch of stuck up bitches! lol But I left about 6 years ago woohooo! :p
  • Options
    I hated school too, college is slightly better but i'm getting impatient & just want to get my A Levels over & done with so I can go to Uni now!
  • Options
    I dont really hate school but well i wouldnt mind not having to go
  • Options
    Originally posted by J
    You'll miss it when it's gone ;)

lol, thats what people said to me...

and i would never go back if they paid me!
  • Options
    Originally posted by J
    You'll miss it when it's gone ;)
    I loathed school. I'm glad it's gone, and many years behind me. They were the worst days of my life.
    I got an email last week from someone in my year whose trying to organise a reunion (through Friends Reunited), but I'm not going. There were only a handful of people from school that I liked, a few more that were ok, but the rest I couldn't give a damn about, and don't see the point in seeing them nowadays.

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    Originally posted by Faith
    then I went to an all girls grammar school

u think thats bad? i was schooled in an all guy environment, everything from boarding school to grammar school, but JUST short of a male convent school.

that actually explains alot :S
  • Options
    Am i the only person that liked it!

I aint stupid so i got on with the work easy as fuck, i got to see all my friends for 6 hours a day. I got to cause trouble and stay warm at the same time.

Yeah so i didnt like going but i didnt not like it!
  • Options
    I feel sorry for all of you...

The school that i went to here in South Africa, was really great, i miss it terribly!!High School that is, primary school, i don't really remember!!!:)

I am 21 this year and i finished school in 1999 (we finish school at the age of17/18 - grade 12(matric , is your final year , we have a matric dance/farewell and everything))

School was easy and you had no worries , no rent, no bills, your biggest worry was what you were doing on friday night!!!!

edited cause i can not spell
  • Options
    I loved school. They were the best days of my life.

You get to see your friends. Granted, there were lessons I hated, people I hated and teachers I hated, but I was a good student. You learn a lot from school, not just academic wise but socially.

I can understand why some people don't like it.

I loved the sixth form at school even more. Got heaps of respect etc and blah blah..... you get the idea.

I miss it, like J said.
  • Options
    I used to :heart: school. It was fun, back then, you had no stress and no worries. I miss it. :crying:

And there were fit schoolgirls! :naughty:
  • Options
    I think the dynamics of schooling has changed from when I was there (Left about 13 years ago!) There would seem to be more pressure on the kids than ever before. With college/university places limited there is a lot of emphasis on having to do well.

I enjoyed school. Had my bad days/classes/teachers but all in all had a hoot. Left with 9 'O' grades and a couple of highers. Without really trying.
  • Options
    i hated school till about year 11. then i loved it(cos i got some friends who didnt want to beat me up) and i cried when i had to leave every now and again i go back to say hello to ppl