Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Sunday

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
SUNDAY is a=

Silly
Unusefull
No good
Dreary
And
Yawn-making day

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    indeed.
    Sunday is.... return of the Sunday thread! Someone seems to do this thread every Sunday. :D

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    A boring and utter waste of time. The constructive things it provides could be counted on one hand.
    I've not seen a Sunday thread before. :S

Sundays are always depressing. Don't know why.
    Today has been all kinds of shit but it's sooo nice and sunny out that I thought it was June so today doesn't feel very Sundayish to me.

But I think Sunday is evil because it's the day before Monday and Monday is shitey and I used to spend my Sundays dreading Monday lol
    Originally posted by Mr_Wobble
    Sunday is.... return of the Sunday thread! Someone seems to do this thread every Sunday. :D

Mr_Wobble ;)

ooopsy :p lol

Sundays are kinda silly though. I do nothing much really. Stay in my pj's most of the day, recover from the night before, have a yummy dinner and then watch You're a Star on tv.

They are prob more exciting if your not single, I used to love Sundays when I was with my ex, we'd do nothing all day, together :) But I hate him now, lol :) Roll on next Sunday
    I love sundays !

It's the only day I have a lay in, I laze about all day, and have a nice cooked dinner I love them roll on sundays!
    Sunday is my lazy day! don't mind Sundays really I can just laze around and chill out! :D only really annoys me when it gets to evening and I realise its not long till monday! and that means going to college! :mad:
    Originally posted by angelbabe
    I love sundays !

It's the only day I have a lay in, I laze about all day, and have a nice cooked dinner I love them roll on sundays!

Yeah my mam likes them because she's able to relax all day. Im a lazy student though so I relax most days :D thats prob why Sundays seem like nothing special to me.
    I get Mondays off so I really don't mind about it being Monday tomoro, although I don't get much of a lay in I still get the day off :D
    Originally posted by angelbabe
    I love sundays !

i do that everyday, its kinda boring now, hehe.

*sighs* such a hard life.
    Sundays are fandabidozie! Get to lay in bed till 9 o`clock then laze about in a bathrobe reading the papers and doing as little as possible. What could be better?
    I hate Monday so much, Sunday is a recovery day tho!

Heheheh I went to School Disco last night in Hammersmith, didn't get home till 4ish. Drank and danced to cheesy 80's music all night!

Nicee......:p

It was like a naughty fantasy;)
    I love Sunday's now I don't have to be up at 5am to go to work nearly every Sunday. :D

I hate them because it's the day before Monday though & Monday means a full day at college. :(
    I wanna go outside and play water fights.....
    but its too damn cold :(
    sunlight is so misleading.
    I woke up at 5.50am this morning panicking because I thought it was Monday :eek2: then my cat sat outisde my door and cried for 2 hours.
    Sometimes I like Sundays, if I have work to do I can usually catch up with it.

Today I hate Sundays because I know I have to get up early tomorrow, and I am going out tonight, meaning I've wished away my whole weekend. Hmf. :(
    Sunday is the day after Saturday.
    Sunday is a:
    Saucy
    underated
    neglected
    delightful
    amazing
    yipeeeee
    Originally posted by eddr
    Sunday is a:
    Saucy
    underated
    neglected
    delightful
    amazing
    yipeeeee
    very cute..
    i think i'd like it more if i had a boyfriend......and lived away from home.
    mmm....be bliss.......
    Just as bloody awful as any other day of the week.
    Lots of work to do, and nothing much to do when I'm not working.
    Sundays are what you make of it! If you laze around all day then you'll probably not like sundays. I don't mind them because it's a whole day to do things like play computer, write and get various things I don't have the time or the inclination to do throughout the rest of the week!

The only reasons I don't like sundays are that the shops close way too early and during the day there's nothing good on tv. But it's 2:40 am now so that means it's now mondays. And I hate mondays. Pah.
    Originally posted by Pepsi_104
    I wanna go outside and play water fights.....

Water fights. I haven't had one of them for years.

/thinks
    I wonder if the caretakers would get upset and we had a water fight with the firehoses :chin: