Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Dominos or Pizza Hut?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Which one do you prefer? I'd have either, i like them both. :D

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    There isn't a Dominoes pizza within a 20 mile radius of where I live, so I've only ever had them once. Nice but expensive.

Pizza Hut pizzas are very commerical amd don't vary from place to place. I am not a fan. I don't like chain restaraunts very much.

I like making my own pizzas, they taste much nicer. Yum!
  • JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    Domino's - isnt one in miles of me. Pizza Hut - Average.

For me you cant beat the local takeaway pizza!
    There seems to be a trend, but there isn't a Dominos anywhere near here either, so I've never tried one.

Love Pizza Hut though - their Meat Feast pwns.
    I thought Domino's was pretty widespread, ah well shows ya how much i know:p . The chicken strippers from Domino's are shit hot but the Edge in Pizza Hut is just...well...no words can describe it:D
    I LOVE Dominos pizza...although the nearest one to me is about 35 minutes away.... but whenever I'm near there I always get one. Pretty expensive but worth it..their garlic and herb dip is lovely! I'd love to have one round here :(
    Ewww,
    neither
    go the chippy
    We don't have a takeway pizza near us, but when I'm going cinema with my mum we normal go to pizza hut first :yum:

Mind you home made pizzas are the best :yum:
    I think i'll go Pizza Hut because I love the stuffed crust :D
    Dominos never used to deliver to where I used to live, I only moved 5 minutes round the corner & they deliver to my new house! I still haven't tried their food though so I have to say Pizza Hut.
    Four Star Pizza is far more yummier than Pizza Hut and Domino's :) so yummy :yum:

My second choice would be Domino's, then P Hut

I really like them Goodfella's Stonebaked frozen pizza's tho, yum yum yum
    I like Pizza Hut but not for the pizza but for the salad bar bit! I like the little pasta things they do there. And the ice cream machine! I've never had Domino's.
    Not that keen on pizza! its all about chicken and chips!! :yum:
    Pizza Hut is nice but they dont seem to treat under18s nicely in their restaurants. :( I like Perfect Pizza... their meat feast is GOD. :yum:
    Definitely Pizza Hut. They're yummy. Dominos have the tendency to taste like the plastic they've been wrapped into.
    Hmm, well, tbh i dont think i have ever tried Dominos.
    Im not a pizza person to tell the truth.
    I've only ever encountered Domino's pizza when it's a day old, left in the kitchen from my Drunken brothers night before. It looks pretty manky by then, whatever's left of it.

I've only been to pizza hut about 2 or 3 times and each time just looking at it makes me feel a bit sick. Perhaps it's the knowledge that I could buy a pizza for a third of the price and shove it in the oven, or it may just be the inch layer of grease that seems to accompany them.

That'll be neither then.
    Um, yeah, have been for the buffet lunch at Pizza Hut. It was ok. Never had Dominos.

But usually I just get the make your own ones from Asda and bung em in the oven. They`re two 14" for a fiver atm. :yum:
    Both are OK.

But maybe Pizza Hut should win for supplying me with a passable glass of wine...
    Neither.
    Originally posted by bad seed
    Both are OK.

But maybe Pizza Hut should win for supplying me with a passable glass of wine...

u and ur wine Mr Seed.
    Most of the pizza's that you can buy in the shops i think are fucking rank. Mostly cos i hate peppers, onions, mushrooms etc. Some are ok but i'll go to a restaurant for a pizza anyday!
    neither, its got to be pizza express for their authentic italian pizzas - delicious.
    the best frozen pizza is Ristorante mozzarella pizza or their pizza pollo. they are fab
    I've had ristorante, they're quite nice, bit too thin for my liking tho. Goodfellas are nice especially their stonebacked ones and chicago towns are good too, especially the small ones!

As for the great debate, my vote goes for pizza hut. I've had both plenty of times but It's the deep pan that clinches it. There's a new branch about called Uncle John's or something. They rely on advertising that all their ingredients are 100% natural and GM free. I've only had it once and they're quite nice too :thumb:
    Ohhh..... I love Dominos Pizzas - When I was a wee bit younger, I use to stay at my sisters house on some random friday nights, looking after my niece with my friend and we use to get the meal for 2 - :yum:

Haven't had one in AGES though :(
    Frozen pizzas taste like ass.
    Originally posted by Kiezo
    Frozen pizzas taste like ass.

That's because you're supposed to cook em first, silly! :p
    I agree with Kiezo, they do taste like ass, even when cooked. :yuck:
    Neither for me! Due to my stuuupid cheese allergy!!

But before that came about, it defintely had to be Pizza Express - maybe it was one too many Four Cheese's that pushed me over the edge! :rolleyes:
    Dominos are well too thin, alright taste I suppose, but nothing special. Expensive and all.

Pizza Hut (hawaiian) is fantastic, I can't get enough of it!

But San Marco frozen pizzas are well nice!! Bang one of them in oven for 20mins, sorted :D
    Pizza hut, yuuuuuuuum!