Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Nokia 3510i any good?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Let's face it - camera phones are costly to buy and run, it's inevitable they'll be introduced cheaper with better quality pictures within the year. My current phone won't even make calls, so the 3510i is the cheap alternative with a colour screen and downloadable games. What do you think?

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Buy it then.

I just got this little baby yesterday :DMy new best friend
    i think i have the 3510, tis quite groovy. but i like my 8210 for txtin, can do it faster.
    It's godda be better than my phone... the 3210 lol it's on its last legs the poor little thing. I think it needs replacing seeing as Ive had it on contract for 3 years and can upgrade for free.
    :o so why dont u just upgrade u dirty old fool.

heh sorry dont hurt me :p
    Originally posted by Slayer_Pantera
    It's godda be better than my phone... the 3210 lol it's on its last legs the poor little thing. I think it needs replacing seeing as Ive had it on contract for 3 years and can upgrade for free.

my 3210 exploded...

5110s are built like tanks, though :D
    Ive got that phone! Groovy as fuck! You'll be dead chuffed with it. Loads to do on it, holds shit-loads txt msgs and numbers. For the price i'd recommend it!

Go Buy!

:D
    Ive got that phone! Groovy as fuck! You'll be dead chuffed with it. Loads to do on it, holds shit-loads txt msgs and numbers. For the price i'd recommend it!

Go Buy!

:D
    Originally posted by *Lisa*
    :o so why dont u just upgrade u dirty old fool.

heh sorry dont hurt me :p

cause my dad is a cunt. I keep bugging him to upgrade but he wont. even though its free. :eek2:
    Recently got an 8310 and it's a bag of shite. Supposedly there was a softward fuck up on them and the majority are going haywire. It's been two months now and i'm still waiting for an exchange. Tried to get me to replace it with another 8310 and i told them that i wasn't exchanging shit for shit. Now i'm thinking maybe this one. nokia 7250
    To b honest i know someone who works for o2 and they are always getting the small fones sent bak for the simple fact they all fuck up in the long run coz they r trying to compact it all to much. Pass me a 3310 anyday.