Home Drink & Drugs
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

wot do u really think the ingrediants of speed are?

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
would love to know!! and i aint talking bout glucose,icing sugar etc wot actually is in it? and not wot its been cut with once the dealers get hold of it!:mad:

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    bongbudda will probably know. I know the components to make it are pretty harsh, stuff like BMK which they use in cleaning fluids. there are quite a few different formulas i guess that is why the buzz you get is different according to batch.
    if you are going to do wizz do base coz it comes in putty form and wont be cut with alot of crap,

but be carefull coz it is very strong so do little bits at a time, coz there is nothing worse than being up for a few days coz you done toooo much
    speed is usually cut with creatine
    shes not asking what its cut with - shes asking what its made with.
  • SkiveSkive Posts: 15,282 Skive's The Limit
    I don't really understand the question here :confused: ... but if speed isn't cut with anything, it's pure amphetamine.

I remember we used to joke that Pink Champagne was speed cut with strawberry Nesquick ...anyone really know why it's that colour :confused:
    Weekender Offender 
    Originally posted by Skive
    I

I remember we used to joke that Pink Champagne was speed cut with strawberry Nesquick ...anyone really know why it's that colour :confused:

The original batch contained a trace of a red reagent that was used by the chemists to work out pH changes etc. When rumours got round that it was a 'good batch' every dodgy dealer in the UK started adding food colouring to their speed.

http://www.thesite.org/info/drugs/the_drugs/amphetamines.html
    Originally posted by Skive
    I don't really understand the question here :confused: ... but if speed isn't cut with anything, it's pure amphetamine.

Amphetamine isnt a pure element. its man made drug with a list of chemical ingredients.
    There's various types of amphetamine.

For methampthetamine base, the chemical whatsit is

C6H6CH2CH(NHCH3)CH3

C 80.48% H 10.13% N 9.39%

So there.
    It depends greatly on the type of speed that you are getting, meth is based on ethadrine in most cases. I'm not sure about ordinary speed though, give me a couple of days and I could get you it.

However it doesnt really make any difference what goes into it really, its what you get in the end. I mean one of the criticisms of GHB is that it is made with a very harsh causic chemical, but that makes difference on what you get at the end.

Oh and making speed is quite hard and illegal by the way.
    Methamphetamines can be synthesized from: Phenylalanine, Ephedrine/Pseudoephedrine and of course from amphetamines, if you have any of that laying around :D