Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Best Deals

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,723 Bot
Ok well im just really bored so i was thinking of goin to town and i was just wondering whats the best deals out there at the moment?

i'd have to say the buy 1 get 1 free Frijj milkshake at the local co-op,

so letsa hear your favourite deals and you never know i mite just buy them
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    *Throttles Gavman for mentioning stuff she can't have*

Erm dunno, gotta some clothes deals for me.....:D
  • Options
    Double cheeseburger only 99p at mcdonalds :p
  • Options
    :o well thats my lunch sorted :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by Mist
    Double cheeseburger only 99p at mcdonalds :p

I just love these burgers!I havnt had one big mac since these came out!
  • Options
    Eurgh! Do people still actually eat McDonald's? Even though you know what goes into them? Ewwwwwwww!
  • Options
    Sales are almost always a good deal...

Hmm... Can't really help you as I have no clue to what's going on in England.
  • Options
    Originally posted by BumbleBee
    Eurgh! Do people still actually eat McDonald's? Even though you know what goes into them? Ewwwwwwww!

Yes. I'll not be having any more milkshakes though. Eww, illness.
  • Options

The more posts I read from BumbleBee, they just give me the impression that you need to lighten up a bit!! :D
  • Options
    Originally posted by TempleOfDreams

The more posts I read from BumbleBee, they just give me the impression that you need to lighten up a bit!! :D
    Fuck off.
  • Options

Nowt wrong with Bumblebee, she's nice leave her alone.:p
  • Options

Fuck off.

Well said.
    xxx
  • Options

No REALLY you should do a search on Mechanically Recovered Meat - which is what is in Mcdonalds burgers.

and the amount of chemicals they put in their food to make it taste nice - you DO NOT WANT TO GO ANYWHERE NEAR THEM.

and yes they have no additives in their chips but what do they fry them in? Beef Tallow.
  • Options
    I am sorry I told you to fuck off! Sorry I am just in a bad mood because my brother almost died last night etc etc. Erm, so yeah. I am trying to be as cheery as possible but it is pretty hard. I was just trying to make a point that those burgers are full of shite - not literally but almost!

So, I do apologise for the "fuck off" comment, it wasn't nice, it wasn't clever and you were only stating your opinion.

I would like to know what other posts have made you think I need to lighten up a little tho - the chance would be a fine thing.
  • Options
    I was just trying to make a point that those burgers are full of shite - not literally but almost!

They are literally - MRM has to be cooked at such a high temperature before they make them into burgers to kill all the bacteria in the shit that is inevitably in it.
  • Options
    Bah. They taste good. :)
  • Options
    What is all the hubbub about their food? I've heard loads of different things but I don't know for sure. What's wrong with the milkshakes? What kinda meat to they use for the burgers? Are there any sites that'll give me the goss :confused: