Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Anthrax

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
edited January 2023 in General Chat
Anybody on here into Anthrax (the metal band)? And are u going to see them at the Astoria on the 14th? If you like them, what albums/songs do you like, and what other stuff are you into?
Post edited by JustV on

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    I don't know them well. Only listened to Bring the Noise, that song with the Public Enemy. Of course I like it.

Tell me which songs I should look for, I'd really like to know them better.
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by lore
    I don't know them well. Only listened to Bring the Noise, that song with the Public Enemy. Of course I like it.

Tell me which songs I should look for, I'd really like to know them better.

If you want to download songs, I recommend Madhouse, Antisocial, Now it's Dark, Safe Home, Any Place but Here

If you want to buy one of their albums, I recommend 'Moshers: 1986-1991' or the new one 'We've Come for you All'.

Also if you want to you can see them live at the London Astoria on the 14th. Tickets were about £13.50 last time I checked, but it's worth shopping around. Trouble with getting tickets for these gigs is it's always such a gamble - if you book too soon, you take the risk of the show getting cancelled and not getting a refund, but if you leave it too late, you take the risk of it getting sold out :rolleyes: But see how it goes anyway.