Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Top Secret Mission

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Right…. After much waiting for someone to post something and nothing happening, I’ve decided to make a thread myself.

In this thread I want:

*Debating
*Laughter
*Flirting
*Cheerfulness

Now it’s your mission, if you do choose to accept it is to make it happen:p

*This thread will not self-destruct in 5 seconds*

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    i debate that river city is fanrattlintastic.

yeah the acting is shoddy..but it's just addictive.

anyhoo..my mouth tastes of onions, and i've not had onions. i'm back at college after two weeks of payure skivin.

i flirt with myself, cause i am danged fit.:flirt:
    Re: Top Secret Mission
    Originally posted by Harmless
    Right…. After much waiting for someone to post something and nothing happening, I’ve decided to make a thread myself.

In this thread I want:
    *Debating
    Is it best to reply to every post or not?
    *Laughter
    Q. Why did the chicken cross the road?
    A. To get to the other side
    *Flirting
    I like the way that tight top shows off your muscles, Harmless.
    *Cheerfulness
    Isn't it wonderful how the flowers look first thing in the morning once the sun has hit the morning dew?
    Re: Re: Top Secret Mission

Is it best to reply to every post or not? Not, otherwise you'll gain reputation as a whore

:p Couldn’t think of anything to retort with for that ;);)

I like the way that tight top shows off your muscles, Harmless. Why thanks, I’ve been working out

Isn't it wonderful how the flowers look first thing in the morning once the sun has hit the morning dew? It’s not wonderful at all, I suffer from heyfever

debating

Why should I want to reply in the first place?And why do I? :lol:
    laughter

The bank machine ate my card this morning- and there was a big cue forming behind me. They were all just looking at me pressing the buttons for about 5 mins like mad! :lol:
    flirting

Bedabawl: U is danged fit ey? I know what will give ya a really good workout :naughty:
    Cheerfulness

Its sunny out- I look good today and its payday tomorrow :D:confused:
    Re: Re: Re: Top Secret Mission
    Is it best to reply to every post or not? Not, otherwise you'll gain reputation as a whore
    Oldest profession in the world mate.
    :p Couldn’t think of anything to retort with for that ;);)
    Put custard on that retort. :yum:
    I like the way that tight top shows off your muscles, Harmless. Why thanks, I’ve been working out
    Thought so. Had your hair cut recently as well?
    Isn't it wonderful how the flowers look first thing in the morning once the sun has hit the morning dew? It’s not wonderful at all, I suffer from heyfever
    It's alright. They're plastic flowers.
    1. :chin:

2. :lol:

3. :flirt:

4. :)

there ya go. All you needed was a few smilies. ;)
    Originally posted by Samuti
    1. :chin:

2. :lol:

3. :flirt:

4. :)

there ya go. All you needed was a few smilies. ;)

Smart Arse ;):p
    Fine Arse too :p;)
    Re: Re: Re: Re: Top Secret Mission

Oldest profession in the world mate. I know, I thinks it’s the only job ………Anyhow hows you?:o

Put custard on that retort. :yum: Might as well just vomit on it, looks the same and smells nicer

Thought so. Had your hair cut recently as well? Yeah I have thanks, it really brings out the colour of my eyes:p

It's alright. They're plastic flowers. Glad to hear it, but can they be recycled? -must do my part to help the environment :D
    Originally posted by Samuti
    Fine Arse too :p;)
    I'll be the judge of that!

*Yep, I concur*
    Re: Top Secret Mission

While in essence i agree that you have decided and acted on that decision to make a thread i would like to bring up a small point, just a small one mind, about the rest of this 'statement.' Lets look at what you have said in a bit more depth:
    Right….

Only in such instances where the example is not either
    1. wrong....or
    2. left

Now, while not wishing to make too big a deal of what is essentially a pointless point i would like you to aknowledge the fact that in some cases three dots ( '...' ) after a 'right' can indicate a certain quality which for the sake of argument we will call 'X.' Now if 'X' is truly the value which you wished to indicate in your above statement then why have you not taken into account the value of 'Y'?
    After much waiting [/B]
    for someone to post something and nothing happening [/B][/QUOTE]

Now i find this statement a little vague. Please clarify the quantity of waiting that 'much waiting' entails and highlight examples where you have engaged in this so called 'much waiting'.
    someone to post something and nothing happening [/B]

Well...aha *cue arrogant and condecending chuckle with a granny-like snort*...aha..i don't know about anyone but i find this statement a little preposterous. I think you'll find, if you look at the 'anything goes' board you will see that in fact many posts have been made....vis a vi (i've always wanted to say vis a vi hehehehe) something has happened. Now while the quality of said posts may be questionable i think you'll find it hard to argue that nothing has happened.

In this thread I want:

*Debating
    *Laughter
    *Flirting
    *Cheerfulness [/B]

Now interestingly enough i have complied with the first part of your request but i feel i have somewhat neglcted the rest and i will now endeavor to rectify the situation.....umm.....ok....a joke i could tell a joke...... ok here we go...

why is a beer better than a woman?

A beer always goes down easily

Flirting? Umm..... so do you come here often?

Oh and isn't it a wonderful day? Isn't it? Well dontcha think?
    Well, hello there. *loosens tie**smiles*:D

Catches self. Acts cool, less desparate. :cool:
    Debating, laughter, flirting, and cheerfulness all in one psot.

So, met dolly the cloned sheep yesterday, (she asked how you were Harmless :chin:, something about the muscles...). Anyway, had a few drinks, one thing let to another and before you know it, we were naked and running down the road (she had just been sheared), much to the dismay of the rest of Glasgow (for decency though, I wore my Marks and Sparks boxer shorts), but alas all good things come to an end and we were arrested, but thankfully nocharges were pressed. So, all in all a good day. Got a question though, is naked running down the street with a cloned sheep right? :confused::D

Or not....
    Re: Re: Top Secret Mission
    Originally posted by Jon_UK

While in essence i agree that you have decided and acted on that decision to make a thread i would like to bring up a small point, just a small one mind, about the rest of this 'statement.' Lets look at what you have said in a bit more depth:

Only in such instances where the example is not either
    1. wrong....or
    2. left

Now, while not wishing to make too big a deal of what is essentially a pointless point i would like you to aknowledge the fact that in some cases three dots ( '...' ) after a 'right' can indicate a certain quality which for the sake of argument we will call 'X.' Now if 'X' is truly the value which you wished to indicate in your above statement then why have you not taken into account the value of 'Y'?

for someone to post something and nothing happening
    [/B][/QUOTE]

Well yes, you’ve raised some very valid points and I’ll be more then happy to answer them, But wait, what’s that over there, behind you?:p

*Hightails it out of there warp speed style*:o
    Re: Re: Re: Top Secret Mission

I think thats too late for me........

Oh shit you meant post-whore........ :lol: