Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Hello Peep's

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Hi guys n girls!:)
sorry, to those I may have affended, With my Bitchyness and poor spelling and grammer!:(
But a new shadowedangel is born:D I will try to Improve! and I will no longer, bitch about people on line!( its better to do it to there face :naughty::D )
Me and jellygirl have stoped fighting, and life is alot better! and my life is now on th up, with interviews for colleges and work placements(nurseing or becoming a.....policeman:naughty: )
so I would like to ask for your forgiveness, and to forget the past? and maybe, just maybe you could end up likeing me:D

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Who are you? What past?
    Well I didn't know the old you but it would seem the new you has seen the error of your ways. Hello :wave:
    Riiiiight, ok. You have been forgiven/ pardoned:p
    Hello:wave:
    Thanks for replying! so tell me abit about yourselves?!:)
    Hiya. Welcome back. Don't remember you from the last time....

What did you do that was so naughty?
    :wave: Hey there, im reasonably new to thesite still... but u seem to be sorry for whatever happened in the past... GOOD FOR YOU :thumb: :)

Im Eul (pronounced yule (ish) thing is i made it up, and im sure eveyrone pronounces it differently :P) gonna be 21 in July, i live in Gibraltar, sunny part of Britain in the Meditteranean, have been seeing my girl for about 9 months, and am genuinly happy with life at the mo :)

See ya around
    you want to know why im appolagising! wher to begin?!
    well apart from winding people up with my short hand forms of txt, and my poor spelling skills! I have also had big bitch fights with jellygirl, using the good people of this site as medieators! sorry!:( i wont do it again! promis:D
    Reading will be a better place for this truce! :)
    :wave: hiya!