Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Options

Plastic Surgery

2»

Comments

• Options
    Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    yes but she wants to keep hers and make then BIGGER!
  • Options
    Like Jordan?:yuck:
  • Options
    oui.
  • Options
    Naaaasty!
  • Options
    not at all, its not like her boobs r massive, i mean they r only a D. hehe
  • Options
    I'm perfect - ok maybe not but there is no way i'd change any part of me through plastic surgery what if it went wrong!!! It's not even worth thinking about. I like what I look like and the way I am and am happy with all of the aspects of myself.:) I'm sorry for those who feel unhappy and I wish i could help them be happy. Everyone deserves happiness.
  • Options
    Fuck knows where any of me pics are on here :)

They aint big, i dont think. Well i know they aint small but yeah.

And Jellygirl...you worry me :p
  • Options
    Well plastic surgery is all personal innit. Like on the programmes they've been showing recently some of the people look, from our point of view, fine without the surgery, but to them they have a wonkey nose or small breasts or whatever.

The only way in their minds that they can be happy is by having the surgery to "fix" what they see as the problem. It was interesting though because one of them said afterwards that she felt that she would feel like a different person, but she didn't, she still felt like the same person with a different feature. So it isn't the miracle fix they were after.

Personally I'd say do it if you have the cash to spare and the real desire, but it does seem like lots of things can go wrong. For example breast implants can decrease your ability to be able to breast feed your kids, should you want to, and lip thingies can leave you looking awful.