Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Plastic Surgery

BillieTheBotBillieTheBot Posts: 8,721 Bot
What does everyone think about it?

Would you ever have something done?

I want breast implants and collagen in my lips, like in a few years but Alex wont let me *stamps feet* :p
Beep boop. I'm a bot.

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    my lips are beautifull as they are, and as for me wangers... i think they're fine too!

i dont think id have anything done, im too proud of my identity and who i am as a person, but i can understand why some people may want something done.
    I've seen your pics - Your Gorgeous ~ Alex is right (don't ruin yourself)

I don't like plastic surgery > < Okay to cover unwanted scars etc but don't like how people think they need to reshape their nose or enlarge their breasts etc. Its very depressing, thinking you aint beautiful as you are. Should appreciate nature - that's what you are, don't ruin it.

:)
    i would only have something done if it really really distressed me, or it was disfiguring.

but probably not.

who wants to look like leslie ash?

:rolleyes:
    i'd like to hav breast implants and i thought of collagen lips but its an on goin thing....
    liposuction on these damn thighs :mad:

Lacy you cant have implants - you'll end up like Jordan! :eek:
    What I think is I can get a boob job and it could save me money because I wouldnt have to have a face lift. You see if my boobs were massive all Id have to do to get the wrinkles out of my face would be to take my bra off.........yer see the weight of my boobs would pull the wrinkles out of my face, wouldnt it :eek:
    Re: Plastic Surgery
    Originally posted by LacyMay
    What does everyone think about it?

Would you ever have something done?

I want breast implants and collagen in my lips, like in a few years but Alex wont let me *stamps feet* :p
    Hang on, is this the girl with the big boobs and lips saying this? WTF are you on about? You wouldn't want them any bigger, you'd never be able to balance properly, and end up with chronic back ache. Do you want to end up being some kind of freak? :eek:

Mr_Wobble ;)
    I would consider plastic surgery. Especially as the skin around my eyes starts to sag a bit.

Mr_Wobble ;)
    but lacy, in your picture it already looks like youve got massive tits, whats the point of making them bigger?????
    I sometimes think about how id like a nip and tuck here and there, but its too much money, too risky, and ive seen too many horror story things.
    I want my ears pinned back. They're huge and they stick out awfully. A few years ago I was going to have it done on the NHS but the hospital kept messing me around with the dates saying it was unavailable, then there was a cancellation. I couldn't do it in the end because of my GCSEs.

I don't want anything else done. You really should be happy with what you've got. I've got no boobs and a huge stomach but surgery is cheating. Going on a diet is much better for me because it's getting me healthy.
    I dont agree with it there is no need.

If its after trauma or an accident then fine but if its to make someone look'beter' then its not right
    To other people they might be big, but to me they aint really.

Id only have collagen in me top lip to even them out cos its a teeny bit smaller than the other one. But thats just me being vain.
    I would . . .

Yeah I think I'd like to have a boob job :) Im quite small now but I think I'd look to weird because even though Im tall Im quite tinie round the waist :rolleyes: But Hey who know's I am only 16!!

I'd be to scared thou!! Hehehehe :)
    Go for it Lacy! It's ur body, f*ck it up how you please! :crazyeyes
    I would have a nose job :p
    Like someone else said, seen too many cockups, so nooooooo!

Dunno why people want cosmetic surgery anyway, it`s the non perfect bits that make you unique. :)
    I would like my boobs done only to go up to a C though, and then when im older maybe botox in my forhead, but i dont think if it come down to i would have it done.

Never said that, you asked if I would like you to have them done and I said, "no"

And I wouldn’t stay with ya, cos frankly you don’t need anything done. You’re perfect the way you are.:p :D
    I'm too much of a wimp to get anything done, but if I had to then maybe a nose job although that would change my appearence quite alot which would be kinda freaky, and breast implants definatley, mine are ickle, although they suit my body, large breasts wouldn't cos I'm only small and slim!
    I want breast implants

You ARE havin a laff? ur boobies r massive.
    Seriously you'd look horrid if you got even bigger boobs, they'd be way out of proportion to the rest of you and just look... wrong... :yuck:
    Re: Re: Plastic Surgery
    Originally posted by *Lisa*

You ARE havin a laff? ur boobies r massive.
    That's what I tell her. She wont listen tho.
    Lacy were is this pic of you?

Personally I dont agree with plastic surgery. And I might not be able to tell but if a woman told me she had a boob job I just dont think i'd find her as attractive??
    You are what you are and all that--
    A new nose'd be cool.
    But mine isn't that bad...and it wouldn't be me if I changed bits.
    So I'll not change anything.
    As i have said before i would really like a nose job. Also i want my boobs reduced cos i think they are to big 38C.
    Originally posted by jellygirl
    As i have said before i would really like a nose job. Also i want my boobs reduced cos i think they are to big 38C.

oh my christs. *faints*
    Originally posted by sxy bunny grl
    I would like my boobs done only to go up to a C though

:yes: Same here! But if I ever had the 3000quid or whatever it is I know I'd always think of more important things to spend the money on! But if I was really rich then I'd def have 'em done!
    Originally posted by *Lisa*

oh my christs. *faints*

What do ya mean?
    wanna lend me some breast for a while? :D
    They are not as big as LacyMay though. She's a D