Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

ultimate goal(S)

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Where do you want to get to, what do you want to achieve?

I want to be living in Donegal with 2 kids, horses and loads of pets growing my own vegetables, running a trekking centre and having a range of interesting people and old friends to stay for long weeks in the middle of nowhere.

I want to do a degree in Agriculture and Equine studies ....DREAMS...they are so fab

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    im not quite sure yet.
    I want to get my GCSE's and stay on through the 6th form to gte my A Levels, then take a year out to travel the world. Dont know exactly what i'll do after...i would love to act when im older, doubt im good enough though. Eventually get married around the age of 26 (although thats just a rough estimate, all depends...) have bout 3 kids, have a successful and stable future - making sure im happy and my family is too.

Not too much then eh...?! :p

BTW...am not following you, just replying to loadsa posts and your starting new ones so...! :)Thats in a perfect world...I dont want to plan my future just yet!
    i want to....

Get my degree in business, be successful, marry the man of my dreams (like he'd even consider marrying me), hav millions of babies and live happily eva after...

Hope it happens....(wishes intently)
    I want to finish my diploma in acting with a distinction and continue my acting career just rising and rising every day.

i want to marry my partner and settle down with two children and a beautifull home. i want to be stable and comfortable and have a good relationship with all of those around me.
    i want to write books that people really enjoy.
    I want to complete my course (Diploma in Administration) then join the army as I take up nursing there for 6 years. Then come home and hope to have settled with someone and apprecaite life without taking it for granted. :)
    I've no real family dreams.
    If I'm lucky enough to meet the right person, then settling down wouldn't be a problem...no kids, though!

I'd like to be doing well in my chosen career.
    Academia sounds appealing, if underpaid...however, I could enjoy researching and learning things.

I'd like to live in the middle of nowhere(ish).
    i wish to follow every breath with another

and another

and another

and maybe one day... um... do something.
    I've always been fairly aimless. I don't know where I'll be in five weeks, let alone five years. Everytime I think I know where I'm going, and what I'm doing, somthing happens to shatter my dreams. Therefore I find it hard to set, and meet goals, nowadays. :(

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Flake_MustaineFlake_Mustaine Posts: 1,261 Wise Owl
    I want to make a movie with Steven Spielberg :)
    (not much to ask for ;))
    I want to live somewhere remote (but not too remote - still want broadband hehe :p) and be married to my perfect partner. Kids will come later - but then, me and my partner, not having money troubles due to my incredibly high-paid for what i do job, would spend days on end just in each others arms, feeling our lungs go up and down.

ah I want someone who will love me and care about me and cuddle me and want me :(
    Gosh shy boy in the corner you must be loved really - your family must love you really.

But back to the thread. I would love to get my degree in Media and English and after that work for the BBC. Perhaps after I've done that I will settle down and have children I think two may be enough. As well as all this I'd love to live in Canada and work there and I would also like to travel Europe with a big group of friends. I am hoping that my dreams will turn into reality. Oh yes one more thing I wouldn't settle for just anyone marriage wise, I'd have to have someone love me for what I am and I'd love them equally in return.
    I want to get good grades in my A Levels so I can get into Uni this year & eventually get a good degree. I then want to get into HR or maybe even do a Postgraduate course. Not sure yet.

No plans on the relationship/family front yet though.
    I want a boiled egg.
    I want to sit out in the sun and eat my lunch.
    But I have to go to some big meeting! :(
    I want to....

learn how to juggle.

Be able to eat Jalapeno Peppers without having to drink 4 pints of water.

Become an astronaut and be the first man to walk on Mars.

Get my back fixed. It's killing me. :crying:
    I just wanna be happy!:D
    Oh and of course become ritch, and crush all my enemys! whahaha:naughty::naughty:
    But seriously, just being happy would be anouth!:)
    Originally posted by bad seed
    If I'm lucky enough to meet the right person, then settling down wouldn't be a problem...no kids, though!

Excuse me Mr Seed we WILL b having children. :razz:
    Have a successful job, a family (maybe), and a car. Hope I get it...
    Originally posted by *Lisa*

Excuse me Mr Seed we WILL b having children. :razz:

:eek: :nervous:

is all the seed says. :p

Kids are expensive, dirty, noisy etc.
    Especially when they're small. :crazyeyes
    I want to get a really good design job, my boyf to also get a really good design job, then we can both move out of home, and get a place together. If I'm really dreaming then I want us to be reeeeeally rich and living abroad in a nice hot country by a beach! :D