Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨
Aged 16-25? Share your experience of using the discussion boards and receive a £25 voucher! Take part via text-chat, video or phone. Click here to find out more and to take part.
Options

Clocks

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
Ooooohhh....hurrah ..the clocks go forward at the end of this month. I just cant wait. I love winter when it first comes along but now I just can't wait for it to end.

Think of it...lovely lazy evenings in pub beer gardens, getting the train home in the light!, walking the dog in the park in the evenings because its actually open.

I can smell it in the air... yesterday when I left work it was still ight and I smiled all the way to the train station.

Comments

• Options
    oo gud job u sed coz i always forget.
  • Options
    Re: Clocks
    Originally posted by byny
    Ooooohhh....hurrah ..the clocks go forward at the end of this month. I just cant wait. I love winter when it first comes along but now I just can't wait for it to end.

Think of it...lovely lazy evenings in pub beer gardens, getting the train home in the light!, walking the dog in the park in the evenings because its actually open.

I can smell it in the air... yesterday when I left work it was still ight and I smiled all the way to the train station.

:D Yay! So that means it stays lighter for longer? My mummy will be pleased! Ohhh how I love them long evenings in te pub gardens

*goes into daydream*
  • Options
    But when you're tarted up for a night out, you feel dead self conscious and like a slag when it's lighter and the darkness isn't there to cover you up a bit...

Or is that just me and my mates?!?! :lol:

*cringes*

*crawls back under her stone*
  • Options
    It must be getting on for spring, because I saw a fly a couple of days ago, proving the weather is getting warmer.
    That means I've got to get ready, and change the batteries in my electric flyswatter! :D

Mr_Wobble ;)
  • Options
    And its potato planting month...hurrah
  • Options
    But it also means we lose an hour of sleep on the first night :( I hate that
  • Options
    Originally posted by TempleOfDreams
    But when you're tarted up for a night out, you feel dead self conscious and like a slag when it's lighter and the darkness isn't there to cover you up a bit...

*cringes*

I know what u mean, hate it when that happens!
    change the batteries in my electric fly swatter
    Ooooh! You ave an electric fly swatter?! koooool :D i want one! Damn flies...
  • Options

*cringes*

:lol: I know what you mean!! I hate leaving the house to go out clubbing or whatever when it's still light! It's just wrong!!
  • Options
    Originally posted by Kurt
    But it also means we lose an hour of sleep on the first night :( I hate that

AW...don't put a downer on it!! Go to bed an hour earlier...it'll be a Sunday!
    Summertime is GREAT!! I LOVE IT LOVE IT LOVE IT!!!
  • Options
    Yeah, all us little clubbers getting all paranoid... lol
  • Options
    :lol: Gets you all paranoid though that everyones staring and stuff coz there you are, walking along in broad day-light, dressed up to the nines! :rolleyes: :D Ah well...'tis a hard life :D
  • Options
    Can someone pm me when its time to change my clocks cos I don't want to go to my lectures at the wrong time.
  • Options
    I CANT WAIT!

Seriously, college is gunna rock in the summer.
  • Options
    JsTJsT Posts: 18,268 Skive's The Limit
    I went to work on Tuesday without a coat, showing my short sleeved shirt and tie, in gale force winds. I felt stupid and got some weird looks!!

</random>
  • Options

*cringes*

:lol::lol::lol: I know exactly what you mean!!!