Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

zelda

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
please please somebody help me. i've been wasting my time playing zelda, and i cannot find a stupid castle if my life depended on it.

so, i have a huge request of you. if you know the game zelda - made for the original nintento entertainment system. i would greatly appreciate if anybody could fricking tell me where the castles are!!

all thanks to ya :D

Comments

  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    lol

    Should be on the maps, surely?

    Either start or select

    *was my fav game!*
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Re: zelda
    Originally posted by my_name
    please please somebody help me. i've been wasting my time playing zelda, and i cannot find a stupid castle if my life depended on it.

    so, i have a huge request of you. if you know the game zelda - made for the original nintento entertainment system. i would greatly appreciate if anybody could fricking tell me where the castles are!!

    all thanks to ya :D

    Gah, stop being so lazy and just go on http://www.gamefaqs.com like everyone else. Great game btw! :D
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    ha! so i printed off something and its 12 whole fucking pages of writing!!

    12 pages!!

    of black and white words!!

    words!!

    oh i'll never find anything...
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    on a link to the past?

    are you looking for the 7 princesses / crystals or are you in the light side and doing those first 3 dungeons.

    With the game there was this map, and it showed all the locations. Or you could just press (x?) to get onto the map screen.

    That game rox! Made my buy an N64 and the two games for that - but the gamecube version has been made cartoony :( - it certainly is better the more realistic it can be!
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    and after i waste my time with that, i find a fucking map!

    a map!

    with pictures

    and colors!!

    so easy...


    oh yea, thank you all too :D
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    What castles are they?

    The first 3? (to get the triforce pieces) Sp?

    Or the other 8/9 to free the birds in the diamonds

    *Ok, I’m not a geek, just bored!!*

    Am I talking about the right Zelda?
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by Harmless
    What castles are they?

    The first 3? (to get the triforce pieces) Sp?

    Or the other 8/9 to free the birds in the diamonds

    *Ok, I’m not a geek, just bored!!*

    Am I talking about the right Zelda?

    you're talking about the version I know and love.

    Zelda: A Link To The Past
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    *nutty psychotic look in eyes*


    yes yes, right zelda... this zelda...

    *evil laughter*



    grrr... stupid links *mumbles something mean*
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Originally posted by TheShyBoyInTheCorner
    on a link to the past?

    are you looking for the 7 princesses / crystals or are you in the light side and doing those first 3 dungeons.

    With the game there was this map, and it showed all the locations. Or you could just press (x?) to get onto the map screen.

    That game rox! Made my buy an N64 and the two games for that - but the gamecube version has been made cartoony :( - it certainly is better the more realistic it can be!

    A Link to the past was the third Zelda game on the SNES... she's after the original Zelda game just called The Legend of Zelda on the NES
  • Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Eeeeee I just found my Game Boy (old school Game Boy, black and white, you know it!)

    And for the past few days I've been addicted to Zelda - Link's Awakening - what a game!!!

    :D Just thought I'd share that piece of pointless info with all you good people :D Heheheheee :lol:
Sign In or Register to comment.