Home General Chat
If you need urgent support, call 999 or go to your nearest A&E. To contact our Crisis Messenger (open 24/7) text THEMIX to 85258.
Read the community guidelines before posting ✨

Surrey!!!

Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
I really need help, my boyfriend is in the army in Surrey! I think he is in Gilderbrat (sp) barracks but I really need to know which town that it's in!! Please help!

Thanks xxxx

Comments

• Former MemberFormer Member Posts: 1,876,323 The Mix Honorary Guru
    Do you know what regiment hes serving with?
    Ermmmmm

Yeah Royal Engineers :) I've been on the websites etc (should be doing Maths Coursework) Hehehe :p
    Surely you know where your boyfriend is? Didn't he tell you before he left?! :confused:
    Yea

We have been together about 18months he moves around ALL the time, I know that he is in Surrey and the barracks are called Gilderbrat or something quite similar but I need to get the number for the office & to get that I need to know where in Surrey it is!!!
    Hi I live in Surrey near army barracks but I don't know their names. The towns they are in are Aldershot and Deepcut
    Possibly Aldershot that's an army town. You said he's in the royal engineers, is he in REME by any chance? Cos then he could be in Borden or Pirbright. That's all I can help I'm afraid.
    No chance

There's loads isn't there?! I guess I will just have to wait until he gets in touch with me (if you don't understand read Aaaaargh in the relationship boards) I have been onto the "Army" website, then the Royal Engineers one & it really didn't help me. I contacted the offical people (Lol :lol: ) & they can't give away that information!! Hmmmm!!

Thanks anyway peeps for you'r help!!

Wish meeeee luck xxxx
    They're all over the place! My brother's been in so many different bases in Surrey during the last 3 years! Hope you find your man though! :D
    Thanks

Thanks Faith, I hope I do to xxx